I Am Bread, the bread simulator you've been waiting for

Rafy

Brought to you by Bossa Studios, the same developer that made Surgeon Simulator.

As you can see in this video, you are a slice of bread and your mission is to get toasted, literally.

You can hump pans and have a nice bath in the washing machine. This game looks like Octodad meet Goat Simulator.

Lulz guaranteed!

EDIT: No platforms have been announced at this point.

YES!

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

oh my gawd

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

Not realistic :(

Wake me up when a real bread simulator comes along

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Okay, I know, I get it, it suppose to be funny.

But I personally think companies that make these stupid simulators should burn in hell along with ubisoft.

What ever floats your boat I guess.

Not realistic :(

Wake me up when a real bread simulator comes along

DOUGH SIMULATOR ANYONE?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

DOUGH SIMULATOR ANYONE?

Wheat simulator

But really I want to be a real loaf of bread, perhaps being the last slice (before the end crust) and slowly your friends get eaten before you

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

There is a special circle in hell for people who dwell in irony way too much.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

post-144012-0-99159700-1413795359.gif

Its  :o Deliciously beautiful  :huh: and fantasticly Bread  :blink: !

Groomlake Authority

Awww yisss....

IGN: 10/10 It was ok.

*IGN: 2/10 They didn't pay us enough ;)

OT though: I will probably never play it myself, but I will buy this in christmas gifts if it comes out somewhere close to that ;) Just like I did with Bad Rats...

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

*IGN: 2/10 They didn't pay us enough ;)

OT though: I probably personally never play it, but I will buy this in christmas gifts if it comes out somewhere close to that ;) Just like I did with Bad Rats...

Come on, this is bound to be better than bad rats!

Being scammed for a joke whilst knowing you are being scammed and playing along with a joke is still being scammed.

These dumb "ironic" simulators need to die a pit of radioactivity.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Eh...the chantard side of me wants to go 11/10 and spazz like it's the best thing ever. The sensible side of me wants this trend to end and have studios who make PC games actually make good ones instead of half assed simulators, retro pandering and "artistic" games that barely classify as a game. We game on the most powerful platform and it's the console gamer getting games that are too taxing for their system while we get table scraps.

Being scammed for a joke whilst knowing you are being scammed and playing along with a joke is still being scammed.

These dumb "ironic" simulators need to die a pit of radioactivity.

There is no price mentioned, but I doubt it costs much. If you install the game and have an hours worth of fun, you aren't being scammed. A scam can only be a scam if you do not get what you were promised. 

So does anyone actually enjoy these games????????

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'

So does anyone actually enjoy these games????????

I enjoyed Goat simulator for like, 20 hours. It was totally worth the 20 dollars I paid for it. I've gotten less enjoyment and spent more on triple A titles. 

The perfect game to play on my toaster! :D

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black