H240-X or Kraken X61

Abuser

@Abuser The H240-X will probably be better. But they'll both be nearly the same, so go with the one you like best. Also welcome to the LTT community, you can follow your post to get notifications when someone replies to your post.  :)

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I would go personally for the x61. If I had the plan to go custom loop anyway, I would have to exchange parts from the 240x because I find them fugly as hell.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Which is better?

Swiftech H240-X

http://www.swiftech.com/H240-X.aspx

Kraken X61

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/147-kraken-x61-liquid-cooler.html

-

For overclocking temps.

Thank you!

The Swiftech should be a bit better...

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

@Abuser The H240-X will probably be better. But they'll both be nearly the same, so go with the one you like best. Also welcome to the LTT community, you can follow your post to get notifications when someone replies to your post. :)

Okay thank you!

Thank you for the welcome as well! :D

I would go personally for the x61. If I had the plan to go custom loop anyway, I would have to exchange parts from the 240x because I find them fugly as hell.

Wut?

IMO H240-X is the sexiest AIO cooler ever made

Wut?

Are we seriously talking about aesthetics here?.So far I have seen,X61 would be a better choice.

H240X as long as you can mount the the rad I the top.

Are we seriously talking about aesthetics here?.So far I have seen,X61 would be a better choice.

The waterblock and the reservoir

dude plz

The waterblock and the reservoir

dude plz

dude plz,if you want aesthetics,then sacrifice the performance.

dude plz,if you want aesthetics,then sacrifice the performance.

Dude, it's still a good cooler.

Dude, it's still a good cooler.

"still"

But cant compare to X61

Wut?

In my opinion it looks like the block was made by Alienware and thus has shit smeared all over it and the fittings are too far apart. Might as well just spread diarrhea on the CPU as it gets hotter. I will never buy that revolting thing /rant

No offense, but it looks like shit in my opinion. I am quite strict about not having Gamerish parts in my rig :P No LEDs for my PCs individual parts, oh hell no.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

In my opinion it looks like the block was made by Alienware and thus has shit smeared all over it and the fittings are too far apart. Might as well just spread diarrhea on the CPU as it gets hotter. I will never buy that revolting thing /rant

No offense, but it looks like shit in my opinion. I am quite strict about not having Gamerish parts in my rig :P No LEDs for my PCs individual parts, oh hell no.

Uhh, here's a fun fact:

x61 has a led

I hate when there's a big amount of LEDs in a PC too, but like 2 fancy lights aren't insane for me.

Well you're not God, so you can live with it.

I am God of my dreams.YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

I am leaving this thread

I am God of my dreams.YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

I am leaving this thread

1. Nice maymays

2. Good for you, a war over personal preference is stupid.

Uhh, here's a fun fact:

x61 has a led

I hate when there's a big amount of LEDs in a PC too, but like 2 fancy lights aren't insane for me.

The LED in the x61 is SO much more suttle and the block looks so much better. I do not like the whole Tron light bars thingie with the 240x. And the res looks horrendous. Still it is only my opinion and you can have yours.

Uhh, here's a fun fact:

x61 has a led

The LED in the x61 is SO much more suttle and the block looks so much better. I do not like the whole Tron light bars thingie with the 240x. And the res looks horrendous. Still it is only my opinion and you can have yours.