Cooler to go with my case!

THADEMON
Go to solution Solved by CowsGoRoar,

NZXT Kraken X41/61, and you can make the color green.

I would Like to know if there are any good coolers for an i7-4790k that would look good with pretty much the same build that Linus has in his ultimate surround gaming build. If you don't know it is the H440 case with the Razer theme. 

Budget?Case and clearance?

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

I would Like to know if there are any good coolers for an i7-4790k that would look good with pretty much the same build that Linus has in his ultimate surround gaming build. If you don't know it is the H440 case with the Razer theme. 

H320  If that is in your budget that will provide the max cooling that you can get out of a pre-made cooler. Make sure for next time to include a price or other details 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

Its my first build so I don't want water cooling. And sorry I don't usually know what to include. 

Its my first build so I don't want water cooling. And sorry I don't usually know what to include. 

Just say the case you have and budget you  can afford

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Just say the case you have and budget you  can afford

I have the NZXT H440 and, I have no budget. 

I have the NZXT H440 and, I have no budget. 

If your budget is endless you can get this http://www.amazon.com/Noctua-NH-D15-heatpipe-NF-A15-140mm/dp/B00JJY25NI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413761959&sr=8-1&keywords=noctua+nh+d15 best aircooler money can buy

No need for the tude.... But yeah thanks for all the help! I just don't know cpu coolers.... I've heard a lot about Be Quiet are they good? But I think im going to go with this one! 

No need for the tude.... But yeah thanks for all the help! I just don't know cpu coolers.... I've heard a lot about Be Quiet are they good? But I think im going to go with this one! 

They are not that bad but  you can find for lower prices coolers that do the same job like mugen max i showed you . Search for Mugen Max reviews if you want more benchmarks and to feel safer with your chooise

Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, it'll be a bit of a pain to install, but few will look as good. Plus it cools pretty well.

There is also the Cryorig R1 Ultimate/Universal (If you have tall RAM).

Also some other ones, but I can't think of their names.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S