New Motherboard causing PC issues? (please help!)

So I just switched to My new mortherboard which is the ASRock 970de3u3s3, and suddenly I'm getting ridiculous overheating issues, high CPU usage issues on idle, and low frames in games. When I'm in the bios, my CPU is at about 56 degrees (celcius) but when I go into my operating system and check cpuid I get about 28-37 degrees celcius so I'm not sure what's up there. Also when my PC is in idle it will randomly jump up to 20-40% CPU usage on the gadget meter. Also during gameplay, I'm getting extremely low fps in games like CSGO. With my old Mobo which was the 960gmu3s3 (which is a terrible mobo) I would get 200+fps. Now I only get 80 and lower. Does anyone think this could be the mobo or some other problem? Also I did reinstall windows, check for viruses, updated the bios etc. The people at micro center did tell me that the 8320 is supported by this mobo and it should work better than my old one. If the mobo is the issue, is there a way to fix it or should I just get a different one?

Specs:

-AMD FX 8320

-ASROCK 970de3/u3se

-8 GB ram

- 450w Thermaltake PSU

-GTX 750 Superclocked

You probably got a defective unit go to Micro Center (I'm assuming you bought insurance) tell them it doesn't work show your insurance and they'll give you another one

So I just switched to My new mortherboard which is the ASRock 970de3u3s3, and suddenly I'm getting ridiculous overheating issues, high CPU usage issues on idle, and low frames in games. When I'm in the bios, my CPU is at about 56 degrees (celcius) but when I go into my operating system and check cpuid I get about 28-37 degrees celcius so I'm not sure what's up there. Also when my PC is in idle it will randomly jump up to 20-40% CPU usage on the gadget meter. Also during gameplay, I'm getting extremely low fps in games like CSGO. With my old Mobo which was the 960gmu3s3 (which is a terrible mobo) I would get 200+fps. Now I only get 80 and lower. Does anyone think this could be the mobo or some other problem? Also I did reinstall windows, check for viruses, updated the bios etc. The people at micro center did tell me that the 8320 is supported by this mobo and it should work better than my old one. If the mobo is the issue, is there a way to fix it or should I just get a different one?

Specs:

-AMD FX 8320

-ASROCK 970de3/u3se

-8 GB ram

- 450w Thermaltake PSU

-GTX 750 Superclocked

dem mobo you got there.. you should at least this mobo for that cpu. and in orther to answer, just go back to them tomorow and tell them what's going on. ask for a better mobo. 

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

get the ASROCK 980DE3/U3S3      maybe the 980 Chipset is better

*EDIT* also, get a 550w  PSU, it might help.

"like if you could buy two Xbox Ones, put them togheter and actually play games at 1080P! Ha! BURN"

-Linus

They're all out of stock of the 980de3. Do you think the 970 extreme 4 would be good?