i5-4690k cpu cooler

Diceair

So i have the following pc.

i5-4690k

8GB DDR3 1600mhz ram

ASUS z97-a

So seeing as I have the K series cpu what is the cheapest cooler you people an recommend. I'm leaning towards the cm hyper 212x as it's relatively inexpensive. Here is a link to it

http://titan-ice.co.za/coolermaster-hyper-212-x-cpu-cooler.html

I have a relatively smallish case and want to spend as little as possible. If I can overclock to at least 4.2-4.4 I will be happy. I was looking at the AIO liquid coolers but they to expensive and i think I can get better price/performance ratio with a cheaper or same priced air cooler.

Here is a link to some AIO water coolers

http://titan-ice.co.za/cooling-liquid/self-contained-units/?sort_by=price&sort_order=asc

i can also get the zalman 10x optima for a little bit cheaper than the cooler master hyper 212x

hyper 212 evo

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

hyper 212 evo

Isn't the hyper 212x just an upgraded 212 evo? Do you think my temps should be fine using the hyper 212x? 

What about the corsair h55 or thermaltake water 3.0 performer? That will for sure fit inside the case. Will it be better than the Hyper 212?

Isn't the hyper 212x just an upgraded 212 evo? Do you think my temps should be fine using the hyper 212x? 

Yes, it is. Your temps should be fine. 

What about the corsair h55 or thermaltake water 3.0 performer? That will for sure fit inside the case. Will it be better than the Hyper 212?

Depends on pricing. I wouldn't spend much more though since the 212x should do the job. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yes, it is. Your temps should be fine. 

Depends on pricing. I wouldn't spend much more though since the 212x should do the job. 

ok cool. thanks for the info. I will also wait for some more comments.

So I have a Thermalright silver arrow laying around here at work. To big to fit into most cases here except for 1 case the GMC-H80. I know not the best case but at least it's better than any office case and i'm going to remove the big 230mm fan and the silver arrow will fit so i don't have to get the Hyper 212x after all