Will this PC be better then PS4

lovingGamer

MB Asus M5A97 LE R2.0

RAM 8 GB

GPUAMD Radeon R9 270 Sapphire Dual-X OC 2GB (I'm planning to OC it, i just don't know how much would be great!)

CPUAMD Vishera FX-6300 6x3.5-4.1GHz

PSU cooler master b series 500W

And when i buy it, i will wait 1 year and i will upgrade GPU i will sell that one and buy 280

And i want to play BF4 And hardline at 40 FPS would be grat! :)

yes, you should be able to hit 60 if you lower the settings a bit. 60 with lower settings makes a better shooter than pretty graphics with eradicate stutter filled frame rate. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

MB Asus M5A97 LE R2.0

RAM 8 GB

GPUAMD Radeon R9 270 Sapphire Dual-X OC 2GB (I'm planning to OC it, i just don't know how much would be great!)

And when i buy it, i will wait 1 year and i will upgrade GPU i will sell that one and buy 280

yes ofc.

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

Will it be better?. Of course . Any pc will be better. #PCMASTERRACE  :lol:  If you give us a budget Im sure someone will put together a build for you.

Will it be better?. Of course . Any pc will be better. #PCMASTERRACE  :lol:  If you give us a budget Im sure someone will put together a build for you.

this is my build

MB Asus M5A97 LE R2.0

RAM 8 GB

That will easily outperform a ps4.
If you pull the shadows down to medium/low you will probably be able to hit 50-60 fps.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Yes, that will be a good little decent gaming machine. I currently have the R9 270, and it performs excellent in BF4, I have it on the Ultra preset (1080P) and I get around 45FPS, if I turn down some AA and Ambient Occlusion, that'll bump it up more.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

MB Asus M5A97 LE R2.0

RAM 8 GB

If you're playing on 1080p you can max out most games and get 60fps. I know because I have this configuration just turn down MSAA and you'll be good :)

build logs section....

and after a year you will be buying something better then the 280 for roughly the same money you plan to spend on it right now
every pc is better, because every pc can be upgraded relatively easy to be better.

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

Pretty much any entry level PC can outperform consoles, just have to know how to optimize your games properly. But yes that should outperform a PS4 and give better visuals.

At 1080p you will be able to max out any game at 50-60 fps. So yes infinitely better

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man

yes, because games are optimized with +/- less quality than pc and is very different hardware, is hard to explain a simple answer

without AA, i think you'll be able to run high settings, on 60 fps. so yes.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

That build will blow the PS4 out of the water spec wise.

That will easily outperform a ps4. I

If you pull the shadows down to medium/low you will probably be able to hit 50-60 fps.

i dont want it to be on low :(

without AA, i think you'll be able to run high settings, on 60 fps. so yes.

I'm sorry but what is AA? and is it imortant?

Iuse the same setup almost but with a r9 280x. I can play everything maxed including bf4 at 1080p. Your card is a bit lower than mine, but should have no trouble with at least 50 fps with everything on. You definitely will not be playing on low settings.

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man

I'm sorry but what is AA? and is it imortant?

Antialiasing is basically smoothing off edges, to make it appear you got a higher resolution

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I meant that if you are at the settings you want to be in you will be at about 40 fps

But if you turn down the shadows a bit you will be able to hit a higher mark.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

If you are on a tight budget, build a PC on a older platform, CPU's and mobos are a lot cheaper.

DDR3 1333 MHz is barely slower than any DDR3/4 2000+ kits.

i5 2400 on a H67 mobo is a good combo even for high end GPU's.

If you go for used parts you can squeeze in a 7950/7970, that's 60FPS @ultra in BF4.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

this is my build

MB Asus M5A97 LE R2.0

RAM 8 GB

Dont put that CPU on that board. The board is too p*ssy. Ga970AUD3P at minimum IMO.

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.

The R9 270 is literally just an underclocked R9 270X, so your first goal should be to get it to about 1000 MHz, as that would make it a 270X. That should be easy, and its a pretty modest overclock. So beyond that, just go as far as you can while keeping it stable and cool enough.

And yes, that system is easily better than a current-gen console. In my opinion, just having the option to tweak your settings to suit your framerate or aesthetic tastes already biases this toward almost any PC.

Sorry but bad console ports will eat your PC Alive. This is where single threaded perf. comes into play. An overclocked Pentium G3258 (4.2Ghz+) and a 750Ti are the true Console killers.