what keyboard and mice should you really be using ?

So im not really a big pc gamer, but i do own a pc gaming pc and keyboard mice ect but do you really need all of these to get on with your daily tasks? in my personal opinion i would say yes because for the sole reason a good quality mouse and keyboard with cherry mx switches makes my life sooo my easier and same again for having a nice mouse, you will want these because by having good switches on your keyboard allows you to keep typing away for hours on end without hitting wrong keys do to stiff keys in certain places( not by you just being tired you can blame your keyboard for that) 

I've only used a mechanical keyboard a few times, and I don't even know what switches they were, all I can say was they were beautiful. Mice however, don't matter much to me.

for cheap good, a G400s, cant do much better even for a lot more money, and keyboard, well as you said mechanical with what switches you want, tons of different sizes and styles to pick from :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

It's all personal preference.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition