Good gaming headset $150-200 AUD?

melias24

Hey guys, like the title says i need a good gaming headset around $150-200 AUD, that has a good mic, and great audio. I would prefer a sennheiser if possible, but if not any brand will do. I also need to to be comfortable and robust, and be able to take a beating.

Thanks,

~Elias

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Seinheiser u320

Seinheiser game zero

Pc350

Pc360

Pc363D

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

The PC 350 SE go for 125 or so USD on Amazon. If this is not an option, the cans that ApplesuxD recommended are also good bets. 

Is there anything preventing you from wanting to have a separate headphone and mic solution?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

The PC 350 SE go for 125 or so USD on Amazon. If this is not an option, the cans that ApplesuxD recommended are also good bets. 

Is there anything preventing you from wanting to have a separate headphone and mic solution?

I have very limited desk space, but i have thought about it though. Was looking at the Blue yeti or snowball can't remember, but don't want separate. Just both in 1 for the time being.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I have very limited desk space, but i have thought about it though. Was looking at the Blue yeti or snowball can't remember, but don't want separate. Just both in 1 for the time being.

Then the headsets mentioned should do you good. Enjoy.  :)

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Then the headsets mentioned should do you good. Enjoy.  :)

What about the 

Audio Technica ATH-M50x?

What about the 

Audio Technica ATH-M50x?

Not the best gaming audio experience, no mic, and somewhat overpriced in light of the M40X/Discounted M50s. You're better off with any of the Sennheiser headsets mentioned here. The PC 350 SE is a closed headset, if that's what you're looking for.