Help on building a PC

Hey guys! I am from Singapore and i need help on building a computer. I just need it for a lot of recording and editing as I'm more of a console gamer. I will also play games like MineCraft and Counter Strike casually. My budget for just the pc is around 1500 SGD excluding the keyboard and mouse. I will really appreciate your help. Thanks

Hash 

I'll send you a partpicker link, give me a sec

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

CPU- Intel 4770k

CPU Cooler- Hyper 212

GPU- GTX 760 (even maybe a 770)

PSU- Corsair CS750M

Case- NZXT H440

Storage- 1x Samsung 120gb SSD 1x Seagate Barracuda 1TB

MB- MSI Z97 Gaming 3

Memory- G.Skills RipJaws 8GB

someone else may have another opinion though.

we need more information please read this and use the quote button if you want my help 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

CPU- Intel 4770k

CPU Cooler- Hyper 212

GPU- GTX 760 (even maybe a 770)

PSU- Corsair CS750M

Case- NZXT H440

Storage- 1x Samsung 120gb SSD 1x Seagate Barracuda 1TB

MB- MSI Z97 Gaming 3

Memory- G.Skills RipJaws 8GB

someone else may have another opinion though.

120gb for Editing is far from enough, he will need atleast 500gb

Main PC/Gaming PC - G3258 @ 4.0GHz | Sapphire R9 280 3gb | 2x4GB Kingston Fury HyperX Blue 1600Mhz RAM | ASRock H97M Anniversary | x2 Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Coolermaster N400 Windowed | EVGA 600B 600W PSU | Windows 8

Keyboard, Mouse etc. - Razer Blackwidow Expert 2014 Green Switches | Logitech G502 Mouse | Logitech G430 Headset | Logitech C920 Webcam |

Screens - Acer K27HL | Acer S23HL | 32" Full HD TV (Don't know brand) | 

120gb for Editing is far from enough, he will need atleast 500gb

thats why i included the 1tb. for now the 1tb should be enough

Get this, has great performance for the price and is good for editing and stuff. Also has endless (sort off) upgrades

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4MnJNG

Main PC/Gaming PC - G3258 @ 4.0GHz | Sapphire R9 280 3gb | 2x4GB Kingston Fury HyperX Blue 1600Mhz RAM | ASRock H97M Anniversary | x2 Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Coolermaster N400 Windowed | EVGA 600B 600W PSU | Windows 8

Keyboard, Mouse etc. - Razer Blackwidow Expert 2014 Green Switches | Logitech G502 Mouse | Logitech G430 Headset | Logitech C920 Webcam |

thats why i included the 1tb. for now the 1tb should be enough

Sorry, didn't see that, he can use the SSD for Boot drive and then the 1tb for the editing and shit

I think i have made my choice. Thank you very much for your help guys! I really appreciate it. :) 

Sorry, didn't see that, he can use the SSD for Boot drive and then the 1tb for the editing and shit

exactly, but he could also put key apps like photoshop, adobe premiere etc on the ssd!

I think i have made my choice. Thank you very much for your help guys! I really appreciate it. :)

what did you end up going with?

Total misappropriation of funds...

You can do so much better for the money for your given task. 

You should be looking at X99 and a 5820K. The most GPU you could need for your tasks is a 750Ti.

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.

Total misappropriation of funds...

You can do so much better for the money for your given task. 

You should be looking at X99 and a 5820K. The most GPU you could need for your tasks is a 750Ti.

I would have to disagree, although I would reccommend an i7 and a 770 or something like that

I would have to disagree, although I would reccommend an i7 and a 770 or something like that

Why would you even recommend a 770 at this point? It's in no man's land.

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.

It's still pretty good, and for its price it's amazing

The op doesn't need a powerful gpu so a GTX 770 or R9 280/X etc would be a decent choice.

So could you guys recommend me a good build with the best parts available for my budget?

So could you guys recommend me a good build with the best parts available for my budget?

Praise be tomshardware!

Singapore

Fullwell

CH Computer <--- Geared toward overclockers

Chamoxa

The problem is we cannot do a build on pcpartpicker for you and hope it works. We'd have to essentially guess what the retailers would have in stock or if they even sell the parts we might recommend, and guess to the overall price of this supposed build. What I can do is give you a rough guide and tell you what you may be able to get for the budget and tell you to look for the parts. Once you find everything you want, make a pcpartpicker and show it to us. Then we can critique it as best as we can.

If the budget is 1500 Singapore Dollars, that's roughly 1200USD. I'd recommend a 4690k, Z97 ATX mobo with SLI support minimum 6 Sata3 ports. Choose a nice cooler like the Cooler Master Hyper 212. 8GB of DDR3 RAM should be ok. For storage, choose a 120gb SSD and a 1TB HDD. For the GPU, choose either a GTX 760 or 770, or R9 280, 280x or 285. For the case, see if you can find the Zalman Z3 Plus, Corsair 200r, Corsair SPEC, or something well made but inexpensive. For the Power Supply, choose something 750w for future SLI/Crossfire, fully or semi modular and from a reputable company. Find all of these on a Singapore site or more than one site, choose the ones you like then put them in a pcpartpicker list, then show them to us. Also tell us the total price it comes to. If you have a lot left over we can upgrade something like the GPU.