Have you ever been let down by a game?Or surprised?

battossi

I recently downloaded TF2. Shameless youtube link of me playing :http://youtu.be/249JqnMW_uM

Expected to be...dissapointed because the game is rather old and the comercials don't look anything more than..."cartoony" but after playing portal I decided to give it a try. Result?Holy crap is it addicting! More gameplay videos to come!

On the otherhand... I got ESO (elderscrolls online) which if you're a big elder scrolls fan like I am...You expect good things with that name. Then...we get eso.. which is unlike elderscrolls and more like a generic mmo to me.

My question...what game has surprised you or let you down as of recently?

get rekt

Gamer and enthusiast. Rig: 5930k @ 4.2 ghz, EVGA GTX970 SC, 16gb ram @3200 and all the noctua fans a man could want.

CS:Go the graphics are soo bad paid the 15$ too

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Dude, no one watches TF2 let's plays.

Except if it's STAR_ or Jerma though

I do them for fun. Once my new rig comes in I'll be able to do more like bf4, titan fall, metro, evil within ect

get rekt

Gamer and enthusiast. Rig: 5930k @ 4.2 ghz, EVGA GTX970 SC, 16gb ram @3200 and all the noctua fans a man could want.

"The forest" or...my new minecraft has also hooked me.

says the 6 other videos too haha!~

get rekt

Battlefield 4. The competitive seen was promised the world and most top teams dropped out as the game was a huge letdown coming from bf3. It took them 6 months to even admit anything was wrong. And a year to get the game to be decent. The netcode is still awful.

Fable III. Abomination of a game. Ruined the whole series for me.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i5 4690K | G.Skill Ripjaw 4 GB (desperately needs upgrade) | MSI Radeon R9 290 | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB SSD | Seagate Constellation 1 TB HDD (also needs upgrade) | NZXT Kraken X61 for CPU | NZXT Kraken X61 + G10 for GPU | Corsair M45 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | ASUS Xonar DSX | Denon AD-H2000

Watch_Dogs

I've heard alot of people were disappointed by watch dogs. A ton of people were pleasntly surprised to shadows of mordor which is something else I'll be playing on my new rig

get rekt

DayZ Standalone

Watched several reviews and when I experienced the controls firsthand I alt+F4'd out

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

Fable III. Abomination of a game. Ruined the whole series for me.

haha! I stuck to lost chapters as to leave one of my fav xbox games alone.

get rekt

I was really let down by Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.

The first one was just jaw dropping, in my opinion. Still one of the best PS3 games I have ever played. The second one just left me thinking "What the hell happened?" It suddenly became so much like Resident Evil. It just totally lost the spirit of what made the first one amazing.

I'm pretty thorough when it comes to checking out PC games before I buy them, so I'm rarely surprised. However, Tomb Raider did surprise me. I knew that it was considered good by most people, but I never expected it to be as good as it is.

Battlefield 4. The competitive seen was promised the world and most top teams dropped out as the game was a huge letdown coming from bf3. It took them 6 months to even admit anything was wrong. And a year to get the game to be decent. The netcode is still awful.

I'm hoping it's better by the time I get to play it! haha

get rekt

DayZ Standalone

Watched several reviews and when I experienced the controls firsthand I alt+F4'd out

Couple dayz wasted eh? buhaha

get rekt

Spec ops:the line, though it would just be like every other shooting game, i was wrong. I don't think i'll ever forget the campaign

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I was really let down by Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.

The first one was just jaw dropping, in my opinion. Still one of the best PS3 games I have ever played. The second one just left me thinking "What the hell happened?" It suddenly became so much like Resident Evil. It just totally lost the spirit of what made the first one amazing.

I'm pretty thorough when it comes to checking out PC games before I buy them, so I'm rarely surprised. However, Tomb Raider did surprise me. I knew that it was considered good by most people, but I never expected it to be as good as it is.

I will def pick that up then. I've been hovering over the buy button on steam for a while.

get rekt

Spec ops:the line, though it would just be like every other shooting game, i was wrong. I don't think i'll ever forget the campaign

I'm sure the same thing people said about halo: combat evolved.

get rekt

DayZ Standalone

Whats wrong with the controls? Its honestly like any other game.

I will def pick that up then. I've been hovering over the buy button on steam for a while.

Oh yeah. I cannot recommend it enough. I hope your new rig will allow you to play with TressFx.

Whats wrong with the controls? Its honestly like any other game.

Prolly better with a controller haha!

get rekt

Oh yeah. I cannot recommend it enough. I hope your new rig will allow you to play with TressFx.

oh yeah I'm getting x99 5930k I believe and a gtx 980. That by its self should haha! I only chose the x99 cause of sony vegas and rendering. I like making youtube videos but the render time on this i7 920 is bad. especially if I do high quality. More and different games coming.

get rekt

GRID Autosport. I was expecting a lot more. And Watch Dogs would have been great if it didn't take the computing power of NASA to run it smoothly. 

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

GRID Autosport. I was expecting a lot more. And Watch Dogs would have been great if it didn't take the computing power of NASA to run it smoothly. 

HAHA! I was just telling my daughter the other day that my cellphone is more powerfull than the first spaceship's computer. Kinda weird that they don't go for GPU intensive vs cpu intensive.

get rekt

HAHA! I was just telling my daughter the other day that my cellphone is more powerfull than the first spaceship's computer. Kinda weird that they don't go for GPU intensive vs cpu intensive.

There was a time when the Cray 2 was the world's fastest computer, it required a giant water cooling system and used 200000 watts of power under full load (yes, 200 thousand watts).

26 years later, a device that could be passively cooled, ran off a battery, and fit in the palm of your hand was released, with almost ten times the processing power of the Cray 2, and that device, was the Galaxy S3. 

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan