What Type of Keyboard You Using?

G710+ Cherry browns, taken the O-rings off and I like it like that.

Tomorrow I am going to @athesean1's house (mah friend) to play around with his brand spanking new Ducky Shine 3 TKL Cherry Blue with a blue backlight :)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I like the mechanical Dell keyboards. They have a great feel and never break. What more could you want? 

post-150989-0-21638000-1413641767.jpg

Mechanical. Cherry MX milk now :)

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

I've never typed (only gamed) on reds how are they for typing?

There's no feeling in the keys. I found typing to be terrible. I also found Starcraft II to be a horrifying experience, for all the hype and shit people were banging on about about reds being better for repetitive inputs

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

G710+ Cherry browns, taken the O-rings off and I like it like that.

Tomorrow I am going to @athesean1's house (mah friend) to play around with his brand spanking new Ducky Shine 3 TKL Cherry Blue with a blue backlight :)

using that brand spanking new shine 3 to type this right now

u wot m7+1

I'm the first Topre user to respond :) love my topre keyboard!

The poll is a little flawed where if you have a mechanical that isn't mx cherry, you have to say that you have membrane in the third question...

I'm the first Topre user to respond :) love my topre keyboard!

The poll is a little flawed where if you have a mechanical that isn't mx cherry, you have to say that you have membrane in the third question...

Fixed :)

old system dead ... new one soon

At the moment I'm using my Model M. 

I do also have a Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja with red switches, a Logitech G710+ w/ brown switches, a Poker II w/ brown switches, a Northgate Computer Systems Omnikey 102 w/ white Alp switches, and a KUL ES-87 w/ clear switches.

Here is a picture of them. (except for the G710+)

mLpV9fJl.jpg