Hey, i built my pc last November and ever since i have had bad internet. originally i thought it was my isp but i was using a pci wireless card so a couple of months ago i thought that i would buy some cat6 cable and i still had over 300 ping so then i though i would by a new nic (thinking it was my on board Ethernet) and i found a Bigfoot killer m1 nic on eBay for £18. so i picked it up and it was delivered yesterday and i found a drivers online but it made me blue screen whilst restarting but after pressing reset button my ping dropped to 30 whilst plugged into motherboard Ethernet! then later that night whilst turning my pc off it blue screened.

Then, this afternoon i turned on my pc and i checked my ping on spedtest.net and it was 250 again!

Soi tried reinstalling the drivers and my pc blue screened whilst rebooting again but my ping dropped to 15! but i thought that i would restart my computer again to just check and i did and my ping is now over 250 and i need help i can't do this every time i want to play on my pc.

Please help

-snip-

Can you check the ping on a different device? 

Also download the latest drivers for your motherboard's onboard NIC and try that.

Remember to be a good citizen and choose a 'best answer' when your problem has been resolved!

(that way people know when a problem's been resolved)