Razer Nabu release date set

darwin006

Been wanting one since they announced it.

I don't care for most of the functionality that you get with a smart watch, the Nabu has all the basic that I'd want.

My only worry is if this will fit on my wrist, as it seems like a one size fits all and I have really small wrists.

I dont think ive ever seen a picture of one displaying the time....did they forget something...

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

I dont think ive ever seen a picture of one displaying the time....did they forget something...

It displays time, lol.

The Nabu seems more like an upgrade in a fitness band like the fitbit or nike fuel band rather than a smart watch. Checked their website and it is advertised as a smart band as well and those who are saying they want to control their music or to talk on the phone it is not that hard to pull the phone out of your pocket which you would have to carry with you anyway and either way you lose the use of one of your hands because you have to shove those watches into your face to talk. Unless you were one of those guys from the late night commercials who can't control their body and drop everything the difference between talking to your wrist vs your phone is non existent.

To the guy who apparently lives in the worst neighborhood ever you should be able to use the nav on the Nabu and you shouldn't be texting if you believe you are in such a sketchy neighborhood and just get out of there or buy a taser/pepper spray.

Edited by ManEatingTaco

The Nabu seems more like an upgrade in a fitness band like the fitbit or nike fuel band rather than a smart watch. Checked their website and it is advertised as a smart band as well and those who are saying they want to control their music or to talk on the phone it is not that hard to pull the phone out of your pocket which you would have to carry with you anyway and either way you lose the use of one of your hands because you have to shove those watches into your face to talk. Unless you were one of those guys from the late night commercials who can't control their body and drop everything the difference between talking to your wrist vs your phone is non existent.

To the guy who apparently lives in the worst neighborhood ever you should be able to use the nav on the Nabu and you shouldn't be texting if you believe you are in such a sketchy neighborhood and just get out of there or buy a taser/pepper spray.

Your right it's an upgraded fitness band. I don't know what other people are expecting as far as music control but I just want volume and skip track. Those two things I think would greatly reduce the need to take your phone out of your pocket but that's just me.

I think for people that want a fitness band first and would see the additional functionality that it has as a cool plus will like the nabu. It offers much more then any fitness band that I have seen and looks like it will be competitively priced purely as a fitness band. In the end we can't forget that for $99 usd you can get even more function out of a pebble watch.