"Hatred" Gameplay Trailer

Opcode

Guy's voice reminds me of Duke Nukem.

chew-bubble-gum-and-kick-ass.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

so judging by the youtubes rating, im going to assume people don't like the idea of this game... but what about gta? you can do the exact same thing........

This is going to get a ton of people mad...

because people are idiots

And it's games like this that cause people to say games make people violet.

no, its because people are idots

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

because people are idiots

Yup! I expect all of the daytime talk shows and fox news to get their panties in an extremely massive twist over this.

And it's games like this that cause people to say games make people violet.

violet is fabulous!

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

no, its because people are idots

My exact point but the game does seem unnecessary regardless.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

This is going to get a ton of people mad...

Epic is mad, they don't want anything that can be associated whit them since the game runs on UE4

http://www.polygon.com/2014/10/16/6989459/hatred-epic-games-unreal-engine

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

inb4 "GAMES TEACH KIDS TO SERIAL KILL"

Seriously though, this just looks disturbing to me, and one of my favorite games is AVP. Yep, that one where you can hunt down humans and tear out their spine and skull... At least there's some sort of semi-decent reason for it (i.e, the Predator culture and the whole "they're doing to us what we do to lesser species" thing)

I don't like it. Apart from the screams and slaughter of innocent, defenseless people, that "my name is not important" is super cliche and honestly, it's just plain cringy nowadays. That coupled with the trenchcoat and hate-centered monologue, was this made by a goth neckbeard?

so judging by the youtubes rating, im going to assume people don't like the idea of this game... but what about gta? you can do the exact same thing........

GTA is more comedic though, this doesn't look funny to me at all.

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

Obviously there will be massive amount of butthurt.

Panties twisted, jimmies rustled, triggered...etc.

I would preorder this game and buy the season pass.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I really love how people in the comments of the video are flipping out over the amount of violence and senseless killing of innocents, as if they've never seen a game do it before. Games do it all the time, this one just made it the focus. I don't see the problem.

My exact point but the game does seem unnecessary regardless.

inb4 "GAMES TEACH KIDS TO SERIAL KILL"

Seriously though, this just looks disturbing to me, and one of my favorite games is AVP. Yep, that one where you can hunt down humans and tear out their spine and skull... At least there's some sort of semi-decent reason for it (i.e, the Predator culture and the whole "they're doing to us what we do to lesser species" thing)

I don't like it.

GTA is more comedic though, this doesn't look funny to me at all.

A lot of people including myself play games because they want to experience something they normally couldn't, whether it be building a rocketship (kerbal space) or war (BF/cod/etc) or robbing banks (gtav/payday) or be a serial killer and so on. I completely agree with you, visuals don't make a game but they certainly do help. But there's a point where if all your game is giving you is visuals and its literally "Press X to do this" then you might as well be watching a movie

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Epic is mad, they don't want anything that can be associated whit them since the game runs on UE4

http://www.polygon.com/2014/10/16/6989459/hatred-epic-games-unreal-engine

I wonder how many more of these articles are going to pop up over the next few hours...

This will not go well with the media. 

Once this is released and there's a school shooting done by someone who plays video games. The hatred will never end.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

oh this will definitely get banned here in Australia. It looks awesome but I would of preferred a Third-Person camera. Definitely going to pick this up when it comes out.

This will not go well with the media. 

Once this is released and there's a school shooting done by someone who plays video games. The hatred will never end.

I see what you did there :P

This is just totally wrong and messed up. Makes lite of killing. I mean you make a video game where you get to go killing innocent people. Civilians. Sorry, but I think this is really wrong and should not of been developed.

Can't wait for the child murdering DLC

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

This is just too violet IMO, it's one thing to let you go on a killing spree in a game, and it's another to make it realistic where your victims or screaming and begging you to not do it. This is just disgusting.

Coat-hanger abortions and rape DLC are on the way, I hope.

Because fuck it, if I'm going to indulge in a forbidden act I might as well go for broke and try a bingo with a severed baby's head on a stick covered in cum.

At the end of the day, games like this are just sad.

Well you can, but it's not the point of the game. This game's central objective literally is killing innocent civilians which makes it feel darker.

I think what bothers me about this game is the fact that we're all aware this is a real, recurring ongoing problem in the US.

ps: it doesn't even look that good. It's pretty clearly trying to sell out of shock value.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

It uses PhysX :D

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |