10 Games Free To Play This Weekend

OfficialJsP

meh nothing great.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

KF is great, but I already have it :)

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

i guess i can get around to download payday this time to play it next time its a free weekend :rolleyes:

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Anything im interested in I already own.... 

Would recommend anyone who like RTS games and world war 2 tanks to try out company of heroes 2. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Also I believe the first Payday game will be free to download and own, but that's a rumor so far.

So make sure you sign in tomorrow and see if it's free or not, it's a great co-op game and I had a blast with it!

I'm so video-ing this (Probably Payday or Company or Killing Floor).

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

I have most of the them, but for anyone who doesn't, Xcom EU is well worth your time; I'm not a strategy games person in general, but I had a great time with Xcom. Payday 2 is apparently also really good, I'm yet to have the chance to play with friends though.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Also I believe the first Payday game will be free to download and own, but that's a rumor so far.

So make sure you sign in tomorrow and see if it's free or not, it's a great co-op game and I had a blast with it!

It's not a rumor, it's 100% confirmed. Part of their "crimefest" thing they've had on for ages.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

The free weekend has started and a 'Play Game' button has appeared but nothing happens when I click it. Has anyone had any luck installing any of the free weekend games?

I have most of the them, but for anyone who doesn't, Xcom EU is well worth your time; I'm not a strategy games person in general, but I had a great time with Xcom. Payday 2 is apparently also really good, I'm yet to have the chance to play with friends though.

You can actually get XCOM EU for free from GMG by voting in the Golden Joystick gaming awards. It takes a few minutes to complete but it's totally worth it for a free game, I think they gave Civ V away last year.