You can now buy the PS4 and Xbox One in laptop form

NationsAnarchy

Eew. You can get a way better gaming laptop for the same price that much more easier to carry around. 

Eew. You can get a way better gaming laptop for the same price that much more easier to carry around. 

Haha, PC Gaming Master Race rejoice huh !?! :D

I tried to post this under Console Gaming subforum and still can get these comments.

Yes indeed, you can do it for sure. I just want to see this from the console point of view.

Spoiler

Looks pretty ugly to me...

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Haha, PC Gaming Master Race rejoice huh !?! :D

I tried to post this under Console Gaming subforum and still can get these comments.

Yes indeed, you can do it for sure. I just want to see this from the console point of view.

I'm fine with consoles, but this creation is just plain stupid IMO. 

Looks pretty ugly to me...

Yeah these aren't enitrely beautiful indeed :rolleyes:

Spoiler

I'm fine with consoles, but this creation is just plain stupid IMO. 

Alrighty, I see your point then

Spoiler

Bulky, thick, heavy and not practical at all, but I guess this is as close to "portable" as consoles can get. Not worth the money to be honest.

ugly and overpriced 

:lol: Can't say much

Bulky, thick, heavy and not practical at all, but I guess this is as close to "portable" as consoles can get. Not worth the money to be honest.

Yeap.

Spoiler

Actually I'd rather go for a case with a screen, sort of like Linus reviewed in 2009-2010

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

What the actual shit

just get GAEMS M155 Scout, its like a $200 hdmi portable screen, just shove it in a bag with a regular PS4...sorted

they are also bringing out a case with built in screen 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Actually I'd rather go for a case with a screen, sort of like Linus reviewed in 2009-2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ8pjIdHFiY

3 years ago, close enough mate.

What the actual shit

just get GAEMS M155 Scout, its like a $200 hdmi portable screen, just shove it in a bag with a regular PS4...sorted

they are also bringing out a case with built in screen 

Hmm, seems nice to me.

Spoiler

Hmm, seems nice to me.

Yeah that little portable screen, I want one, and not just for console, would be great to carry around a nice high quality HDMI screen in my kit

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Looks chunky... Larger than your 15" class laptop with even less functionality...

Why does this exist???? Any laptop with dedicated graphics can perform better and weigh less for cheaper.

So there's now a Portable XBone and Peasent Station 4?

Because he had a hard drive.

Yeah that little portable screen, I want one, and not just for console, would be great to carry around a nice high quality HDMI screen in my kit

If are planning to get one, get the vanguard. Its a larger and better screen. I have one and I love it

Rig: AMD FX 8350, Asus Sabertooth 990fx, 16gb Corsair Vengence, Gigabyte R9 290 4GB, Noctua NH-12S, Samsung 840 Evo, WD 1TB Black, Corsair C70, Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster SA350, Acer 193w, Mouse: Cyborg RAT 5. Window 7 Pro

Laptop: Asus x75vd, Intel i5 3210M, 8gb RAM, Nvidia 610m 1gb, 750gb hdd

PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox360

What's the point to buying these?

Just to have inferior...EVERYTHING to a gaming laptop of same or cheaper price?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Ben Heck  did it first... he has made these a bunch of times, but just as fun projects because he likes to tear things apart and make stuff.  I wouldn't buy one.