Laptop wont boot

RavingSmurf

Ok,guys,  i have a laptop with a BIOS password that i cant take off (luckily i know it) but once i type it in it just keeps restarting, it isn't the wrong password as when i type it in wrong it says that its wrong. I'm confused, i took the CMOS battery out to and the BIOS password stayed. It says the RTC battery is low and allows me to access the BIOS, then from there are load defualts and still the password is there. I don't know what to do about this, i cant really buy a new mobo but if i have to i will, is there a way i can get it to boot? Any help is much appreciated. 

I have already tried that but since the hard drive was still readable then i believed it wouldn't help, i tried it anyway though and it didnt help. the issue is that the laptop wont boot, at all. but thanks for the suggestion.

hmmmm.......I would probably try to take out the CMOS battery and the laptop battery.  Then let it sit for a good hour then only without the CMOS battery or laptop battery just plug in the charger and see what the problem is.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

i did that for 6 hours while i was at college, that is what allowed me to access the BIOS, first it wouldn't even let me in it(i didn't specify this at the top". Then as i said it didn't really do much else. Thanks though