Project the (almost) power house

GhostWindGamer

Ok ladies and gentleman I am posting this quick update to say that there is more to come! My GPU arrived on Wednesday and it's all good (tad hot though) and pictures will come but first I have to redo my cable management so that will be done after school today :D so I will post more pictures in the next few days once it is all beautiful and amazing looking :D

• 5 weeks later...

Ok ladies and gentleman I am posting this quick update to say that there is more to come! My GPU arrived on Wednesday and it's all good (tad hot though) and pictures will come but first I have to redo my cable management so that will be done after school today :D so I will post more pictures in the next few days once it is all beautiful and amazing looking :D

Is amazing and beautiful yet?

Is amazing and beautiful yet?

Uh no its not I tried and then I didn't finish it

So this concludes the build for now but I will be back to this thread with upgrades cable management. I do apologize for the extensive wait on the final picture but oh well its all done for now :D

Top view :D

Looks good.....but more pics. Take of dem clothes....I mean side panels and show us what you got! ;-)

Wanna see some cable management here. ;-)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

What about the cooler?

Are you going to upgrade it or just stick with the stock one?

I will be changing it probably this Christmas to a H60 :D 

Looks good.....but more pics. Take of dem clothes....I mean side panels and show us what you got! ;-)

Wanna see some cable management here. ;-)

I've redone the cables four time and it's ended badly every time but I will keep trying and once I have something beautiful I will post it 

• 2 weeks later...

This has been sitting on my desk since I built the pc do you guys think I should u put in a optical drive?

post-85480-0-88915400-1418547164_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

No idea? just saw it?

Awesome. What did you think? Not quite as awesome as your builds 

Awesome. What did you think? Not quite as awesome as your builds 

Awesome is a matter of perspective, I am getting really sick of builds getting HEAPS of attention because they have expensive parts bought, built and photographed well but really no mod work has been done, they bought some cable extensions and that's it.

I have a lot more respect for someone running 3 year old or middle tier hardware but put in a lot of effort to customize or individualize their system.

It is what you make it and if you put in the effort to make it your own I respect that a lot more than high end hardware on an seamless backdrop.

Awesome is a matter of perspective, I am getting really sick of builds getting HEAPS of attention because they have expensive parts bought, built and photographed well but really no mod work has been done, they bought some cable extensions and that's it.

I have a lot more respect for someone running 3 year old or middle tier hardware but put in a lot of effort to customize or individualize their system.

It is what you make it and if you put in the effort to make it your own I respect that a lot more than high end hardware on an seamless backdrop.

I gotta say, I agree with you there. I don't post much, mostly lurk, but this is worth writing out.

• 1 month later...

Small update for those who care I sold the 270 and am looking for a new GPU 

Small update for those who care I sold the 270 and am looking for a new GPU

Aren't you going to get Elias 770?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so my i5 is in and working fine but I discovered a issue with some of my hardware :( a set of my ram is dead (from a upcoming build) so I'll have to sort that out but my set is all good