Help ! How is this called and where can I get it ?

maximilian4o
Go to solution Solved by Scheer,

"Parvum Systems cubes" and this was the first link: http://www.parvumsystems.com/product/modding-cube

Hey Guys,

I have an idea for a build, but first I need something. How is this thing called and where can I find it ?

10665195_1474063792881008_90253149566136

I will definitely need those. Any idea where I can find them and what it might cost ? Thnx a lot in advance.

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

what case are they for

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I figured Parvum Systems made them custom for their flat pack acrylic cases. Never seen them anywhere outside of that. They might have replacement ones on their website.

Washers?

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Square spacers is what they look like to me. You may not be able to get the exact thing but hardware stores will stock spacers.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

what case are they for

10604641_1473071489646905_13179873622643

You can see them. They are used to keep the case together.

Square spacers is what they look like to me. You may not be able to get the exact thing but hardware stores will stock spacers.

Thnx bro. I'll look for that. AND btw... what do you think about the motherboard plate ? Is it a problem if I make it out of Plexi, as the rest of the case seem to look like ? Or is it going to melt do to the heated components in the case ?

Edit: Apparently not square spacets. They're flat and have 1 hole. These have on all sides and are square.

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

----------------------------------derp

go to the manufactuers website

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

10604641_1473071489646905_13179873622643

That case is so damn sexy.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

go to the manufactuers website

I tried that... Can't find them. From there you can only buy cases and T-Shirts. :(

Looks like a square nut to me.

...... bro... it has a hole on every single side of the cube. Donesn't look like a square nut to me. :(

...... bro... it has a hole on every single side of the cube. Donesn't look like a square nut to me. :(

Aha, I missed that. OP didn't do the best job describing it.

-PIC-

Thnx bro. I'll look for that. AND btw... what do you think about the motherboard plate ? Is it a problem if I make it out of Plexi, as the rest of the case seem to look like ? Or is it going to melt do to the heated components in the case ?

Edit: Apparently not square spacets. They're flat and have 1 hole. These have on all sides and are square.

As gFrenken97 said they are called threaded cubes, as for where to buy them try industrial supply shops or metal fabs that work with extruded aluminium they usually have a variety of accessories for those square aluminium tracks.

As gFrenken97 said they are called threaded cubes, as for where to buy them try industrial supply shops or metal fabs that work with extruded aluminium they usually have a variety of accessories for those square aluminium tracks.

WOW, TY. I didn't really pay much attention to what gFrenken97 said because that he just calles them threaded cubes himself. Thought it's not the real name. :D But thnx a lot bro. I'll start looking for that now.

WOW, TY. I didn't really pay much attention to what gFrenken97 said because that he just calles them threaded cubes himself. Thought it's not the real name. :D But thnx a lot bro. I'll start looking for that now.

Some places do call them standoff cubes sometimes, just be careful since some cubes can be only threaded on two sides.

Some places do call them standoff cubes sometimes, just be careful since some cubes can be only threaded on two sides.

Unfortunately, I went looking for any shop that sells those threaded cubes, but no luck. Every single person said that they don't have them in stock and that they've never seen such thing >.>

I looked up @ the US. The only thing I found was this :

https://www.buerklin.com/en/catalog/Threaded-cubes-for-component-mounting-type-05-60-H649000.html

And the bad thing is that they either come with a thread on 2 of the sides, or the more expensive variant comes with 3 threads... none with all 6. :(

Send an email to them and ask.

Good idea. I will.

I tried that... Can't find them. From there you can only buy cases and T-Shirts. :(

cant you use L bracktes and use two for 3 holes?

Hey Guys,

I have an idea for a build, but first I need something. How is this thing called and where can I find it ?

snip

I will definitely need those. Any idea where I can find them and what it might cost ? Thnx a lot in advance.

Ettinger! Maybe.

Depends where you live... I mean I know it says bulgaria, but I dont know supply places there. Heres a google image link... they might be what youre looking for

https://www.google.ca/search?q=ettinger+threaded+cube+standoff&client=firefox-a&hs=NeW&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=t2Y8VKXJC4qqogSgmYH4Cg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Im sure there are other manufacturers... Its not a difficult piece to make. You could probably do it yourself with a tap and die set, an extruded rod, a hacksaw and a vise and a file. You know, if you cant find them. Or you just like to make stuff.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

Plexi shouldn't be a problem as long as you have standoffs, I've played around with acrylic motherboard trays before committing to one and it was fine.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Unfortunately, I went looking for any shop that sells those threaded cubes, but no luck. Every single person said that they don't have them in stock and that they've never seen such thing >.>

I looked up @ the US. The only thing I found was this :

https://www.buerklin.com/en/catalog/Threaded-cubes-for-component-mounting-type-05-60-H649000.html

And the bad thing is that they either come with a thread on 2 of the sides, or the more expensive variant comes with 3 threads... none with all 6. :(

I found one sold on mountain mods but it is only threaded on three sides:

http://www.mountainmods.com/acrylic-cube-wthreaded-inserts-rightside-p-214.html

You could make them yourself as long as you are able to get a hold of some metal or acrylic cubes, you'll need to drill out the holes and thread them using a threading tool.

Have you had any success in trying to contact Parvum about those cubes?

Ok... I found what I was looking for after some big ass digging. Unfortunately it's a fu**ing ripoff IMO. I know it includes the switch but still it's expensive for what it is. Check it out: 

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-046-PS&groupid=2362&catid=2454

Ok... I found what I was looking for after some big ass digging. Unfortunately it's a fu**ing ripoff IMO. I know it includes the switch but still it's expensive for what it is. Check it out: 

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-046-PS&groupid=2362&catid=2454

Hmmm that does seem like a bit of the rip off however you can see from that page that they call the cubes "14 Multi Way Connecting Blocks" so now you can specifically look for that part and maybe you'll find some individually for a better price.

Good luck in your search.

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'