EVGA shows m-ITX Hadron case, smaller than Prodigy-size

6a69f1ca_30755_1_evga_debuts_new_itx_box

It's a very plain design, seems to want to be half living room case, half LAN gaming case. I'd have to admit, my mother would probably be more OK with this case next to the TV than the BitFenix Prodigy. However, I'm fairly sure that if I moved my ITX system out of my Prodigy and into this and then took it to a LAN, people I regularly see at such events would ask me what the F I was doing.

With this case having a vertical motherboard arrangement, it should be about 30% smaller than the BitFenix Prodigy. What that will mean in terms of sacrifices, we don't know yet.

The box has a built in PSU that EVGA claims is enough for a GTX 780 and otherwise normal gaming configurations, and then some. Exact PSU wattage is not known.

There appears to be room for a 240 rad in the top.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1397411/tweaktown-evga-debuts-new-itx-box-at-computex-taipei-2013

Further details added by @davidvu396 :

So i was on Gamescom 2013 this week in Cologne and i saw this case. EVGA just showed this case and i am really amazed how much space there is in that case. At first i saw EVGA's GTX780 in that case and it fits just fine. Also, i believe there is another EVGA mITX motherboard for the 1150 socket. The Name of the case is EVGA HADRON. It's gonna be released next month. Also they say there is gonna be a watercooling capable version of that case with more space for a rad.

500W PSU 80+ Gold / 42A on 12V rail

Slim DVD drive compatible

2x 2,5" hard drives

2x 3,5" hard drives / SSD's

mini ITX boards compatible

http://www.pc-max.de/news/gehaeuse/gamescom-2013-evga-hadron-mini-itx-case-fuer-fullsize-grafikkarten

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Mainboard-Hardware-154107/News/EVGA-auf-der-Gamescom-1084501/

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

The simplicity of the design is top-notch. Can you put the source, please?

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Looks really nice :d also a lot of brands are starting to made itx or m-atx cases

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

I reminds me of the Corsair Obsidian 360D but instead of being m-atx it's itx?! actually a bit more rounded, I like it!? :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Looks very nice, it's almost as if Bitfenix is acting as an OEM for this :D.

Where is the PSU placed in this? 

"The box has a built in PSU that EVGA claims is enough for a GTX 780 and otherwise normal gaming configurations"

I love the minimalistic design! 

If the internal layout is as good as the outside looks, this could definitely be a valid option besides the Prodigy

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

"The box has a built in PSU that EVGA claims is enough for a GTX 780 and otherwise normal gaming configurations"

Hmm.. I suppose EVGA does know what they're doing.. but I don't want to trust it until there are some reviews on it. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I want to use my own power supply thanks evga :S

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

Now that is a small case

Hmm.. I suppose EVGA does know what they're doing.. but I don't want to trust it until there are some reviews on it. 

they have their own psu manufacture. i'm sure its fine. i just want the 7990 to work inside it.... or a 690 *shudders*

Small with a big window? I think my next build is really going towards and ITX build now...

The simplicity of this design appeals to me somehow, a 'monster gaming machine' in a tiny box that's just there is so... cool

As long as this case has 240mm rad support and the PSU is decent i think this would be an excellent chassis!

I actually wouldn't mind putting my prodigy build in this. I think it looks cleaner. Any idea on what its called so I can do more research? 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

Not much to say. A good looking case.

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

they have their own psu manufacture. i'm sure its fine. i just want the 7990 to work inside it.... or a 690 *shudders*

Yeah evga uses fsp for the majority of their power supplies and that is one of the higher tier brands.

Yeah evga uses fsp for the majority of their power supplies and that is one of the higher tier brands.

exactly. so it will probs be fine. i just hope it has the headroom for a all amd 7990/8990/9990 system.

Nice looking case. Might use this for my next itx build

NICE!!!!
I like High-end m-ITX systems.

thats the spirit, hoping to see more m-ITX cases from other manufactures.

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

I am throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening!

That case looks beautiful but where is the power supply located?

I wonder how much it's going to cost with the case and powersupply...

mITX cases can be pretty pricey just on their own...