Need a surveillance camera for certain times of day

Bowzaa

So, recently, about Thursday, October 9, the mail lady has stopped delivering our mail. Upon visiting the post office, she told them that our dog(s) broke through our front door. Now, this isn't the first time she's done this, so this time around the post office is believing her.

Our front door consists of a glass door then the main wooden door. When we are home, the main door is open and the glass door is closed to let light through, but the glass door is locked (we even tested it and I myself cannot 'break' through it when it is locked, let alone a dog) When we are not home, the wooden door is closed, and I know damn well the dogs cannot break a locked wooden door, hell, they can't even open their own doggy door without help half the time.

This is really annoying. My family has mail that we need, and this woman with her childish fear of a dogs bark is keeping us from our mail. Last time we didn't get our bills so we had to call each and every company to explain what happened, which was a serious pain.

I'd really appreciate it if someone has any idea of what we could do. A wireless camera would be nice, and we would like to keep it under $200. We have hard drives we can record to, but no idea what camera we would get. I know Linus did a review of a camera, but I couldn't find it and I don't have time to go looking for it :(

Thanks in advance!  :lol:

Fractal Design ARC Midi R4

| Fractal Design Tesla 650W Gold Sapphire R9 280x Toxic Core 1240MHz/Mem. 1640MHz | AMD A10-6800k @4.4GHz | MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 Corsair H100i | 2x WD Blue 224GB 7200RPM/1x WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM/1x 60GB Kingston SSD Boot Drive | Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

A search for "linustechtips surveillance camera" on Google returned this.

That's a bit expensive though, and it's a whole system.

@Bowzaa if you only need a single camera then there's some IP cameras you could try

"Rawr XD"

im afraid of dogs too I wouldnt want to deliver mail to a house with a barking dog some people have bad memories with dogs

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

im afraid of dogs too I wouldnt want to deliver mail to a house with a barking dog some people have bad memories with dogs

She's not afraid of dogs. Our neighbors all around us have dogs. And this is a matter of her job, she is supposed to deliver our mail, our house is a checkpoint house with a barcode she has to scan to prove shes been there and show shes there on time.

Also, it's just barking. Our dogs have never bitten anybody but me, and I was breaking a fight up (protip, pour water on them, don't stick your hands between them)

This isn't just a matter of if she's scared or not. She's older than 40 and in the passed has actually flipped us off before when driving by. We are the only house that doesn't get our mail. I don't even care if she loses her job over this, it's the second time and if we get late bills again because of this, I'm going to flip.

| Fractal Design Tesla 650W Gold Sapphire R9 280x Toxic Core 1240MHz/Mem. 1640MHz | AMD A10-6800k @4.4GHz | MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 Corsair H100i | 2x WD Blue 224GB 7200RPM/1x WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM/1x 60GB Kingston SSD Boot Drive | Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

She's not afraid of dogs. Our neighbors all around us have dogs. And this is a matter of her job, she is supposed to deliver our mail, our house is a checkpoint house with a barcode she has to scan to prove shes been there and show shes there on time.

Also, it's just barking. Our dogs have never bitten anybody but me, and I was breaking a fight up (protip, pour water on them, don't stick your hands between them)

This isn't just a matter of if she's scared or not. She's older than 40 and in the passed has actually flipped us off before when driving by. We are the only house that doesn't get our mail. I don't even care if she loses her job over this, it's the second time and if we get late bills again because of this, I'm going to flip.

uhh 'and this woman with her childish fear of a dogs bark is keeping us from our mail' but if all the neighbours have barking dogs and its just you...

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

uhh 'and this woman with her childish fear of a dogs bark is keeping us from our mail' but if all the neighbours have barking dogs and its just you...

We asked all out neighbors. They all have dogs that bark at the door. It's just a thing dogs do. They all get their mail, we don't. It's literally just us.

We asked all out neighbors. They all have dogs that bark at the door. It's just a thing dogs do. They all get their mail, we don't. It's literally just us.

yea she deserves to be fired