What are some recommendations for mobile gaming?

ruckusDAP

Hello everyone. Recently I have had a lot of downtime on the job and the forum can only entertain me for so long. I was wondering if any of you had some recommendations for good games to play on my cell phone to pass the time. I have a Galaxy s5 just for reference, thanks!

Hello everyone. Recently I have had a lot of downtime on the job and the forum can only entertain me for so long. I was wondering if any of you had some recommendations for good games to play on my cell phone to pass the time. I have a Galaxy s5 just for reference, thanks!

Casual games to play?

Get a Moga controller and hit up their Mogo Pivot app, it lists games that are compatible with them. I have one and the games are good.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Defenitly GTA San Andreas/Vice City/3. I loved to play these games on my S3, and can't imagine them to be worse on a S5.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Casual games to play?

Not necessarily. Just something enjoyable that isnt candycrush-tier garbage

In that case you could try stuff like Super Hexagon or Beat Hazard. Some of the people I know play Geometry Dash, but I personally don't like it.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Bike Race and Hill Climb Racing are pretty adictive.

FLAPPY GOLF.....

Hi my names carter and i have been addicted for more than 2mo

On what?

FLAPPY GOLF O.o

Sir! I would like to report a bug, Terraria for Android, anomaly 2, minecraft PE. They look and run great on my Xperia Z2 and will do the same on anything better than a Moto G or similar.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Xcom Enemy Unknown 

Deus Ex, The fall

Dead Trigger 2

Assasins Creed Pirates

Dead Space

Max Payne

Nova Series

Modern Combat series

(also on my iPhone, Bastion, Bioshock, KOTOR, The Wolf Among Us)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Inotia is a decent RPG...

Cytus if you want some rhythm games...

Angry Birds Go! and Badland are 2 games I've been really enjoying lately. 

• 3 months later...

If you're looking for classics, I recommend using the MyBoy emulator and play some goodl ol' gameboy games.

• 1 month later...

I really like a couple of the games that are in the current humble bundle. Try out Titan attacks and Shadowrun Returns

GODVILLE a game which is kind of text based, you control a person, and you try making it do things you want, but the person might follow your comand or do whatever it likes, you dont have to keep playing with it all the time, it will do things on its own.

If you're into racing games, I would definitely recommend Riptide GP2. It plays fantastic with a controller, and it looks beautiful on my Xperia Z2. Deus Ex: The Fall is also a good choice, although the lack of controller support is frustrating. 

do you think i give a heck