What is the cost of your current gaming pc?

LemonSpice

How much did you plan to spend an how much did you spend on your current pc

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I upgrade over time so... 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

How much did you plan to spend an how much did you spend on your current pc

for the parts or the whole setup

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

for the parts or the whole setup

whole setup

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

whole setup

ok

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I don't really have a budget, I just upgrade it as I go. 

EDIT: Overall costs:

Entire setup including peripherals: £4,200 ($6,750 USD)

Entire setup including peripherals + watercooling (not installed yet): £4,800 ($7,710 USD)

More than I care to admit to myself.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

:P

In win S-frame owned my budget that I had in mind haha.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

than admit how much

Spoiler

The whole setup would be around 3k usd, I guess (Converted from pounds to USD)

originally my budget was like, 600 or 700. Added some more stuff over time (fans, AIO, air cooler, larkooler kit, ssd, seasonic X-series psu, gpu). Ended up spending an extra roughly 400 to switch to a z97 mobo and 4690k.

Went cheap to begin with, regretted it, ended up spending more than I should have.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

4500$ ish BEFORE UPGRADE ;^)

wht are your specs three way titan blacks????????????????

than admit how much

I did, in the poll. :P

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

wht are your specs three way titan blacks????????????????

nope its 1 r9 290

Spoiler

$3700 for the setup in my sig.

My Rig!

Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D, Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming, CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K (OC'd to 4.2Ghz), RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400Mhz, GFX: 2 x Gigabyte GTX770 OC Windforce in SLI, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i with Corsair SP120 Quiet edition fans, SSD: 2 x 256Gb Samsung 840 Pro in Raid 0, Storage: 2Tb WD Caviar Black, PSU: Corsair AX760i, Monitor: Benq XL2024T Keyboard: Corsair K70, Mouse: Razer Taipan

I did, in the poll. :P

so 2400-3000 care to give the exact amount btw this is a demand

Spoiler

Bought cheap out of need... Gradually making it better...

Next purchase: 2TB HDD... I'm running out of space... Budget: 100USD

so 2400-3000 care to give the exact amount btw this is a demand

$2500-2700 give or take.

around 3000. But I invest in PC. I spend a bunch on a new PC once every 6 years about.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Bought cheap out of need... Gradually making it better...

Next purchase: 2TB HDD... I'm running out of space... Budget: 100USD

i would buy a http://pcpartpicker.com/part/hitachi-internal-hard-drive-0f12455 these thing are soo nice

$2500-2700 give or take.

ok do you plan on upgrading it to x99 and 4 way sli 980  :P

Spoiler

ok do you plan on upgrading it to x99 and 4 way sli 980  :P

No sir, I do not.

I can run a pair of 980's on Z97, and I dont need any more than that. In all reality I dont even need that.

If I ever find it in a shop here... On the bright side, I found a local online shop that I can buy from (but wouldn't trust with handling a fragile HDD)...