UOLTT Participation In Operation Pitchfork

Ok i couldn't find anything else saying anything about this. but is anyone in the faction participating in this? 

I think its a great idea and as star citizen will have a growing lore and history we have a chance to be a huge part of it by getting the UOLTT fully involved.

Maybe we could make a signup sheet or something?

I know im committing my constellation andromeda to the cause.

Edit: Ive added a poll for extra razmataz purposes

I don't know very much about Operation Pitchfork and I haven't been following it, but this is to try and invade Vanduul space, isn't it?

I don't think I will be participating in it, as we have our own Vanduul based operation planned ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

dont we have a thread about this already

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

dont we have a thread about this already

IS  there? i typed it in and nothing came up

Any member who wishes to pledge themselfs to the OP:PF cause is fine by me. I'd be up for saying that we're fully behind the cause if there's enough demand for it

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Any member who wishes to pledge themselfs to the OP:PF cause is fine by me. I'd be up for saying that we're fully behind the cause if there's enough demand for it

That would be amazing. We are getting a lot of members and i can see us putting a pretty good sized dent in vanduul space if we got enough members to participate. 

Ok i couldn't find anything else saying anything about this. but is anyone in the faction participating in this?

I think its a great idea and as star citizen will have a growing lore and history we have a chance to be a huge part of it by getting the UOLTT fully involved.

Maybe we could make a signup sheet or something?

I know im committing my constellation andromeda to the cause.

Death via virtual genocide no thanks.

Plus I have a feeling CR will make sure they are waiting for us.

Besides operation pitchfork will be a good distraction to the main operation :)

Death via virtual genocide no thanks.

Plus I have a feeling CR will make sure they are waiting for us.

thats what ship insurance is for though :P

Plus i would only expect them to have the vanduul waiting for us, that's part of the fun.

It's going to be a challenge and thats the way i like it.

we have long been supporters of operation pitchfork. It makes a great time to test for our own operations. :)

thats what ship insurance is for though :P

Plus i would only expect them to have the vanduul waiting for us, that's part of the fun.

It's going to be a challenge and thats the way i like it.

No thanks but why not create a poll with for/against/not bothered and see what the forum thinks, I'll support it if it means protecting our wingmen

we have long been supporters of operation pitchfork. It makes a great time to test for our own operations. :)

Haha that's what I was thinking

Pitchfork is taking place during the beta of SC right? So we can do it without risking anything. There's gonna be a full server wipe afterwards anyway so we don't loose or gain anything.

I see it as a funny stress test for the servers.

Pitchfork is taking place during the beta of SC right? So we can do it without risking anything. There's gonna be a full server wipe afterwards anyway so we don't loose or gain anything.

I see it as a funny stress test for the servers.

The beta? Hmm ok didnt know that.

The beta? Hmm ok didnt know that.

As it seems, they're planning it at the end of Beta: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/60679/invading-vanduul-space-at-the-end-of-the-beta-operation-pitchfork

Man, that thread is huge!

EDIT: 

Updated: There won't be a Beta wipe... Let's still do it.. Do you want to live forever? 

No wipe after Beta? I can see problems arising from that... @Maciek

Edited by Wauthar

As it seems, they're planning it at the end of Beta: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/60679/invading-vanduul-space-at-the-end-of-the-beta-operation-pitchfork

Man, that thread is huge!

EDIT: 

No wipe after Beta? I can see problems arising from that... @Maciek

Ah alright and i agree, if they dont wipe during beta there will be a alot of bitching.

Headstart / Open Beta is a different story though.

They said at some point that they might not wipe after the last stage of beta. It was supposed to give some headstart to ppl that have participated and helped develop the game. As far as I see it, RSI will have to change their minds. There's so much players waiting for the official release that don't want to spoil the fun by playing beta. They'll start bitching so hard near the release, that the servers will get wiped.

They said at some point that they might not wipe after the last stage of beta. It was supposed to give some headstart to ppl that have participated and helped develop the game. As far as I see it, RSI will have to change their minds. There's so much players waiting for the official release that don't want to spoil the fun by playing beta. They'll start bitching so hard near the release, that the servers will get wiped.

Personally I'd prefer if we pushed our own ops forward if the community is busy killing vanduul it makes it easier finding the best resources and setting up shop and getting a head start

Actually you make a good point here. While everybody's shooting spacemen we can rob the supermarkets on Terra.

New game mode: Star Citizen's Supermarket Sweep

Actually you make a good point here. While everybody's shooting spacemen we can rob the supermarkets on Terra.

Meh, small crimes. Let's "borrow" some Bengals, Javelins and KingShips.

Meh, small crimes. Let's "borrow" some Bengals, Javelins and KingShips.

Shhh you don't know who's listening!

another idea would be to get a few Reclaimers and Hull C's to follow the pitchfork gang....should be a good trail of salvage.

another idea would be to get a few Reclaimers and Hull C's to follow the pitchfork gang....should be a good trail of salvage.

haha yes im sure the Vanduul will spare the innocent scrappers

haha yes im sure the Vanduul will spare the innocent scrappers

They can't do much if they're dead! (as will be everyone else)