[GER] GTX 780 Ti - 349€

KamiKatze

For once i wish i was german......

I ordered a 970 2 weeks ago for the same price, that's whats bothering me. :D its still not here.

who cares...

what about the vram is it still worth it ? would 2 of those fuckers run 3440x1440?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

what about the vram is it still worth it ? would 2 of those fuckers run 3440x1440?

Easily.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Yeah. A single one would do a fine job too. 

Would it be able to ship to the Netherlands for not too much more?

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

@cluelessgenius Max. Stückzahl pro Kunde: 1

what the hell is that supposed to mean. why would they limit it to 1 per costumer and how are they gonna validate that what if i place 2 diffrent orders? what if i get 2 accounts ? thats just ridiculous

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

what the hell is that supposed to mean. why would they limit it to 1 per costumer and how are they gonna validate that what if i place 2 diffrent orders? what if i get 2 accounts ? thats just ridiculous

They won't let you buy it from the same credit card and they will not let you ship it to same adress. 

They won't let you buy it from the same credit card and they will not let you ship it to same adress. 

well then ill get one delivered to my parents house under a fake account under their name and one to my address :D? this is still ridicoulus

well then ill get one delivered to my parents house under a fake account under their name and one to my address :D? this is still ridicoulus

If your parents buy it for you and you buy it of them you are good to go. If you buy both cards tho then that's illegal. (Nobody cares tho) 

If your parents buy it for you and you buy it of them you are good to go. If you buy both cards tho than that's illegal. (Nobody cares tho) 

yeah so basicly its a joke

send it back? 

Nah, i like Maxwell. Also the one i ordered has the Strx cooler and i was not a big fan of the regular DCUII cooler so... I'm fine. :D

who cares...

nix neues ;)

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Wow, $440 US? thats so cheap. Man I wish I was in Germany so i could order that. Totally worth the price!

Intel i7 8700k @ 5.3GHz - Asus Maximus X Hero - 16GB Gskill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 - Viotek 27" 1440p 144hz curved- Corsair AX860i - CM H500M - Custom watercooling loop (BlackIce GT 360mm w/ Corsair SP120s in pull) - Swiftech MCP35X Pump - XSPC WaterBlock - Intel 760p 512gb nvme m.2 + [2x] 512GB Samsung 850 Pro SSDs (RAID0) + 512GB Samsung 840 pro + (2) 2TB WD Black + 1TB WD Black + 1TB SCSI WD External for Plex Media Server storage - CM QuickFire TK w/ Cherry MX Blues - Roccat Tyon - VModa Crossfade LP - Klipsche ProMedia 2.1's pushed with a FiiO Andes F07K DAC

• 2 weeks later...

Das ist ja biillig! :o

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Oh dear, with shipping to Finland it'll be about the same price as 970s from Finland. I'm not sure which will perform better, haven't really checked.

Though I wonder how dreadful dealing with warranties would be.

And tbh I'm not sure if I'll even buy a gpu that expensive.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Oh dear, with shipping to Finland it'll be about the same price as 970s from Finland. I'm not sure which will perform better, haven't really checked.

Though I wonder how dreadful dealing with warranties would be.

And tbh I'm not sure if I'll even buy a gpu that expensive.

sooo what are you telling me?

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

sooo what are you telling me?

Nothing really I guess. I'm on a weird mood right now. Something is worrying me and I can't sleep.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum