Should I buy games from G2A?

aduman
Go to solution Solved by iJarbus,

What happens in you get in a chat with someone from G2A and then you download a screen share program that only works once they then watch you put the key in, if it doesn't work then they will give you a new key.

Hi guys! I know this has been asked lots of times but just wanted to be sure before giving this a try. Have you ever bought anything from G2A? Is there anything illegal going on there? I've seen some pretty good deals, it's so tempting... :) How does this work? A quick explanation would be much appreciated, thanks! :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I've bought stuff from there....

So for the 10th time, yes its safe as long as you use G2A Guard

Could you explain the procedure please?

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

What happens in you get in a chat with someone from G2A and then you download a screen share program that only works once they then watch you put the key in, if it doesn't work then they will give you a new key.

That sounds awesome! Will definitely try it out. Thanks guys. :)

Spoiler

Spoiler

G2A is a legit website. :)

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

This really happens? If so, fantastic!

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

G2A is a legit website. :)

Yes.

Just want to make you aware, in your sig it says "G.Skill 4x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz Ripjaws Z Edition Quad Channel" and it should say dual channel since your mobo and CPU can only support dual channel.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I haven't used G2A before but I used g2play and kinguin, and they are both realy good

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

What about windows how does that work you cant connect  with screen share since you dont have OS

I have bought games up from there, though after what happened with Sniper Elite 3, I don't really trusts buying games from sites likes that. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I have bought games up from there, though after what happened with Sniper Elite 3, I don't really trusts buying games from sites likes that. 

what happened with Sniper Elite 3 ?

what happened with Sniper Elite 3 ?

Illegal codes were sold to people through sites like G2A and the developers of the game took back all the stolen codes, meaning those that had bought the game that way were unable to play, even if the game was installed. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I was looking at them but it's not hard to find many reports of stolen or secondhand keys being sold from them (when I looked it was about 10-20% complaints),  also there are a few reports that you don't get any after sales service becasue they are not official resellers for anyone.

So while technically they might be legal, it's kinda like buying from a flea market and your not left with much resolve if the game devs revoke the code you have bought for any reason.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Yes.

Just want to make you aware, in your sig it says "G.Skill 4x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz Ripjaws Z Edition Quad Channel" and it should say dual channel since your mobo and CPU can only support dual channel.

Huh?... No.. it supports 4 Channels, It's a Z77-D3H board.

Ask me anything.

Huh?... No.. it supports 4 Channels, It's a Z77-D3H board.

4 slots not 4 channels. Only X99 and X79 support 4 channel memory.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

4 slots not 4 channels. Only X99 and X79 support 4 channel memory.

You're going off topic son, it's not good for you.

Ask me anything.