Clock change?

alexdenseje7

My computerclock do change sometimes, that do deconnect me from the internet. It says 01-01-1900, 00:00 then it do it i have scanned the computer with malwarebytes, and avast, both can't be started during time reset. it takes 3 min, and then it reset to the time zone +2 (i got +1) anybody can help?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK RAM: Kingston Beast 8GB (2 x 4GB) SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HHD Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB GPU Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 PSU: Corsair RM 550W OS: Windows 8.1 Wireless network: Asus pce-n53 (Broken)

My computerclock do change sometimes, that do deconnect me from the internet. It says 01-01-1900, 00:00 then it do it i have scanned the computer with malwarebytes, and avast, both can't be started during time reset. it takes 3 min, and then it reset to the time zone +2 (i got +1) anybody can help?

Check the clock in your BIOS.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Chance the 2032 battery on your motherboard has failed.

Can also happen from Malware (have a guide for that in my sig) 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Check the clock in your BIOS.

It is the came clock as my ipad (And the pc)

What is the 2032 battery?

I will try your sig and write back

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK RAM: Kingston Beast 8GB (2 x 4GB) SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HHD Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB GPU Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 PSU: Corsair RM 550W OS: Windows 8.1 Wireless network: Asus pce-n53 (Broken)

It is the came clock as my ipad (And the pc)

What is the 2032 battery?

I will try your sig and write back

It's the button cell battery on your mobo.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

It's the button cell battery on your mobo.

Ohh, but it is like i do not got any of them, and it is a pretty new one. so i can't just change it

Ohh, but it is like i do not got any of them, and it is a pretty new one. so i can't just change it

If the clock in the BIOS is correct then the battery is fine. I'm not sure then.
Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

I have taken a scan (your sig) and did only found my motherboard bios, nothing ither then that

If the clock in the BIOS is correct then the battery is fine. I'm not sure then.

Thanks, for your help.