New mobo, CPU .. Do I have to do a fresh installl?

Beat

I think that is what's recommended, but my problem is my CD went missing somewhere. I have the product serial keys and what not, but is it possible to just run it without reinstalling? Can I just simply download the new drivers and delete the old drivers? thanks.

In my case ..

Old MOBO and CPU: ASUS M4N98TD EVO and AMD Phenom II x4.

New MOBO and CPU: Asus Crosshair V Formula Z and AMD FX8320.

I'm also upgrading from 4gb ram to 8gb RAM: Crucial Ballistix to Corsair vengeance pro.

On a side note: the new mobo is sexy *_*

Case: NZXT. s340 | PSU: Corsair GS700 | Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | GPU: EVGA GTX 560 | CPU: AMD FX-8320 8-core @ 3.5Ghz | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i (upgrading to this soon) | RAM: 2 x 4 Corsair Vengeance pronDDR3 DRAM 1866MHz

Reinstall sound and network drivers. it should work fine. Should!

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I think that is what's recommended, but my problem is my CD went missing somewhere. I have the product serial keys and what not, but is it possible to just run it without reinstalling? Can I just simply download the new drivers and delete the old drivers? thanks.

In my case ..

Old MOBO and CPU: ASUS M4N98TD EVO and AMD Phenom II x4.

New MOBO and CPU: Asus Crosshair V Formula Z and AMD FX8320.

I'm also upgrading from 4gb ram to 8gb RAM: Crucial Ballistix to Corsair vengeance pro.

On a side note: the new mobo is sexy *_*

Not needed. Check out the guide in my signature - Same OS, New mobo. 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Somehow it worked, I didn't do clean install or use any program. Windows simply asked to verify product key and that's it o_o

all there's left to do in uninstall and install new drivers.

Case: NZXT. s340 | PSU: Corsair GS700 | Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | GPU: EVGA GTX 560 | CPU: AMD FX-8320 8-core @ 3.5Ghz | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i (upgrading to this soon) | RAM: 2 x 4 Corsair Vengeance pronDDR3 DRAM 1866MHz