First time Liquid need advice

Hello, I am going to try and build my first watercooled rig, I will be using Rigid Acrilic tubing.

does anyone have any suggestions for parts Brand name ect

and most importantly I am from BC Canada where is a good place to get parts from either in BC or at least canada with good shipping charges

mostly I need to know a good place to get rigid tubing from (in green also)

For a first WC rig, I wouldn't go with rigid tubing

If it is your first time, these guys called e-shop make awesome liquied cooling products, and they sell starter packages, that include everything you will need, saving you all the shit like "oh will this tubing be the right size" or "oh do i get enough fittings, and what if they are not the right size". they ship it all in a single big box.

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits-cases/kits.html

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

I would also not suggest rigid tubing for a first liquid cooling build. It's much more difficult to deal with and with angled fittings, you can get tygon flex tubing to look straight like rigid tubing.  However, there are always specific reasons for everything, so I would ask: why rigid tubing?

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i5 4690K | G.Skill Ripjaw 4 GB (desperately needs upgrade) | MSI Radeon R9 290 | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB SSD | Seagate Constellation 1 TB HDD (also needs upgrade) | NZXT Kraken X61 for CPU | NZXT Kraken X61 + G10 for GPU | Corsair M45 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | ASUS Xonar DSX | Denon AD-H2000

Simply because of the clean look it provides, I'm going to top tier look and I feel that is really the only way to go, now granted I'm going to learn to bend it myself and if I don't do as good a job as I hope then I would infact go with normal tubing until I felt my ability to bend rigid was up to par

Simply because of the clean look it provides, I'm going to top tier look and I feel that is really the only way to go, now granted I'm going to learn to bend it myself and if I don't do as good a job as I hope then I would infact go with normal tubing until I felt my ability to bend rigid was up to par

Now, we are of course going to get into preference on this, but I've definitely seen some normal tubing systems built on angled fittings and straight tubing runs that I have thought looked just as good (top tier looks kind of thing) as rigid builds that cost much more and are much more time intensive. I also think that the rest of the build has a lot to do with whether rigid tubing will give you top tier looks. For example, rigid tubing in a Corsair 750D (or any of the obsidian seriers cases) will look incredible with no mods or custom paint whatsoever. However, there are not many cases IMO that afford you this situation. My Fractal Arc Midi R2, for example, doesn't look that much better with rigid tubing than with good straight runs, angled fittings and tasteful (not over the top) lighting.

As long as you know that flexible tubing is your backup (however likely) then you should be fine and I would check out frozencpu.com or sidewinder.com. I believe they ship to Canada, but I can't remember off the top of my head. Keep in mind that if you do recourse to regular tubing and want/need to use angled fittings, they can be much more expensive to than straight fittings.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i5 4690K | G.Skill Ripjaw 4 GB (desperately needs upgrade) | MSI Radeon R9 290 | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB SSD | Seagate Constellation 1 TB HDD (also needs upgrade) | NZXT Kraken X61 for CPU | NZXT Kraken X61 + G10 for GPU | Corsair M45 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | ASUS Xonar DSX | Denon AD-H2000