Will PSU be enough?

the jolly roger

So on my upcoming build, ill be getting a 4690k and OC it, will also get a gigabyte gtx 780 Ghz edition, and see how much i can push it further, i know fans dont drain that much wattage, but there will be 4 140mm fans, 1 ssd, and also 1 hdd. dual channel RAM. All that good stuff.

Dont know how much power a MobO drains, but its an MSI z97m gaming.

My planned PSU is an EVGA Supernova 750G2, should i go the extra bucks for the 850 GS, or is this ok?

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

The 750W should be plenty, but depending on your OC and for efficiency, get the 850W

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

That is more than ok, but if you want SLI get the 850

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

All you really need is a 600 w psu unless you want to SLI later on 

750W is enough. if you have the buget get the 850 and you can add another 780 down the road