Sound on my new pc simply does not work .

razoku

So i finaly built my new pc , and instaled speakers , and sound is muted , when i open the mute button it starts the troubleshooter and it cant detect the probem . windows 7 ultimate .

You need the drivers for your sound card/ onboard 

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

So i finaly built my new pc , and instaled speakers , and sound is muted , when i open the mute button it starts the troubleshooter and it cant detect the probem . windows 7 ultimate .

Google your motherboard, they tend to have a drivers section you need to install the drivers for the sound. 

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

1. be sure you have your drivers.

2.make sure your plugging the speakers into the right port. there are many ports but one of them should work nonethless

ok so guys , nvidia geforce expirience installed custom drivers i thin the deal is to replace them but how ? my motherboard is ecs and they dont have driver section ..

ok so guys , nvidia geforce expirience installed custom drivers i thin the deal is to replace them but how ? my motherboard is ecs and they dont have driver section ..

Sounds like you need to make your MoBo's sound the default audio device. Go to the Sound control panel and in the Playback tab right-click the sound chip of the MoBo (most likely Realtek or Via) and select "Set as default device".