Deleting a program that's not in the Uninstall Programs location

minimalist

I can't seem to find anything to uninstall Genie Timeline.  I'm about to just delete the entire folder that everything is in.   Will that cause any problems?

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

I can't seem to find anything to uninstall Genie Timeline.  I'm about to just delete the entire folder that everything is in.   Will that cause any problems?

It shouldn't, just make sure to clean your registry after.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

It wouldn't, it would only leave some garbage files and registry entries afterwards which you can just ignore or use something like CCleaner.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

It shouldn't, just make sure to clean your registry after.

How do I do that?  :)

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

How do I do that?  :)

Use CCleaner, then go to registry, make sure all of them are checked, scan for issues, fix selected issues, yes, save the backup somewhere (I have a folder for registry backups in My Documents folder.), Fix all selected issues, close. Then you can also use it to clean temp files and things with the Cleaner tab.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Use CCleaner, then go to registry, make sure all of them are checked, scan for issues, fix selected issues, yes, save the backup somewhere (I have a folder for registry backups in My Documents folder.), Fix all selected issues, close. Then you can also use it to clean temp files and things with the Cleaner tab.

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

No problem.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

DO NOT faff about in the registry yourself (unless you really know what you are doing).  As others have said Ccleaner (other registry cleaning tools are availlable) is probably the easiest way to do this.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"