whats happening to my gpu's pcb?

fplayer

my gpu is msi gtx760 2gb and i bought it like 4 months ago. my gpu's pcb looks very dirty and edges of the pcb is starting to decay(?)

why is this happening and how can i prevent it?

i didnt touch the pcb.

i see no performance issues. card just works.

i didnt overclock my cpu

here are the pictures http://imgur.com/a/FrSwl

as you can see from the pictures, center of my gpu shines. 

what should i do?

All GPU's seem to do this. Some of them even look as if they have had liquid spilled on them, not sure what causes it and I wouldn't be worried.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Too much heat? Make sure it's getting a proper amount of cooling; the built-in fan might not be doing a good enough job. If all else fails, open the side panel and stick a fan in front of it...

my gpu is msi gtx760 2gb and i bought it like 4 months ago. my gpu's pcb looks very dirty and edges of the pcb is starting to decay(?)

i didnt touch the pcb.

i didnt overclock my cpu

what should i do?

look like to much heat has gone through the components or there isnt enough cool air flowing in your system to be used by the fans on the gpu to cool it down enough.

What case are you using and whats the fan placement in your case? 

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2 

you card does have passive frontside cooling on the VRM and memory (except for that one lonely chip).

msi-760-twin-frozr-7-b.jpg

As long as there is some airflow on the back of the card, you should be fine. by the looks of the pictures there might not be.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Seems fine just the PCB doing silly stuff, maybe try adding a fan or something if your srs worried

Could be leftover flux from soldering which has not been thoroughly removed. This happens especially when some parts have been hand soldered, like those big pins.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

I agree that it is nothing to worry about. My GTX 465 had this in the first week it ran fine for 3 and a half years. :)

i didnt touch the pcb.

i didnt overclock my cpu

what should i do?

Ebola...jk

looks like the affects of humidity doubt it will affect the GPUs performance but aesthetically it looks like the beginning stages of ebola.....jk.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Ebola...jk

looks like the affects of humidity doubt it will affect the GPUs performance but aesthetically it looks like the beginning stages of ebola.....jk.

if humidity is the reason why my mobo is normal

if humidity is the reason why my mobo is normal

the motherboard could be of higher quality than the GPU's PCB. It can also be how the PCB is handling the current flow. I have seen a video of x99 motherboards from MSI with a sort of "bubbling" of the PCB and a few reports of ASUS as well. I can't find it now but i believe it was on pcper some time back.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.