kraken x61

I'm getting the x61 and I want to replace the fans. I know the noculus (I don't know if I spelled that right) fans are great but I want something with led lighting. Any suggestions?

yeah im looking at a cracken x61  as well. the corsair af120 has led lighting in 4 colors i believe and sounded good to me from linus's video on it.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYAaJm8R6iw  im planning on getting 4 of those in push pull format for my cpu along with the cracken. note that i haven't bought this system yet so i don't know how good these fans really are but from what i hear they are good.

Rosewill Hyperborea or Bitfenix Spectre Pros.

yeah im looking at a cracken x61  as well. the corsair af120 has led lighting in 4 colors i believe and sounded good to me from linus's video on it.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYAaJm8R6iw  im planning on getting 4 of those in push pull format for my cpu along with the cracken. note that i haven't bought this system yet so i don't know how good these fans really are but from what i hear they are good.

Uhh, bro, you can't use those fans on that rad.  It is a dual 140mm radiator (280mm rad),so you'd need 4 af140's.

I'm getting the x61 and I want to replace the fans. I know the noculus (I don't know if I spelled that right) fans are great but I want something with led lighting. Any suggestions?

Go with the corsair sp140s. You can get them in red and they work great on that radiator. Have a pair on mine and they are quieter than the stock fans and get about 2c cooler.

Go with the corsair sp140s. You can get them in red and they work great on that radiator. Have a pair on mine and they are quieter than the stock fans and get about 2c cooler.

I have heard good things about them and have looked at them.