Skyrim Oddities

dlf

I just loaded skyrim, on the main screen COC'd my self to riverwood, walk into riverwood and no one says anything about a dragon or helgen, no dialogue options that normally are (after completing the very start of the game in helgen). Went to helgen, and Alduin isn't attack, no carriage coming, but Hadvor seems to be attacking some of the stormcloacks and can't kill Ralof. Odd, eh?  What silly things have you done, that would probably throw the game for a loop?

You got any mods running? Checked integrity of the game files? Are you running the latest patched, proper Steam version?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Mods or console commands would be my guess. In this case I'm guessing console commands. Breaking the save file by not following it's path. (I'm assuming you wanted to skip the beginning on a new save)

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S