Wattage Help

hey i need some help, ive found a 620w power supply that im looking at getting but ive got a fx 6300 a r9 280x and im looking at running just one hard drive, im not looking for wiggle room or future proofing at the moment, if i am to later down the line id just get a new power supply, but i was wondering if you think 620w would be enough to run all of this? 
Please Help

400-450 would do you fine

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Yes 400-450 would do you fine, but i'll get the 620w powersupply just in case you need it for the future. 

Since I don't see the way PSU work with the connections and I/O change within the next 5 years I think it's worth investing that extra £10 now for that extra 100w then spending £50 in the future to scrap the current PSU and get a new one.

Spending money on a PSU is probably the most delicate one compared to a new GPU or mobo or pretty much any other component since the PSU haven't changed ever since they switched from IDE PSUs so the PSU you get now you could probably keep on using within the next 5 years since I don't see the standard changing by then.

What you've got is good, the 620w, however I would go 700(Mainly for future updates). You don't want to go AX1500i or anything, just sufficient  enough to crossfire your card, or get a new one.

Good luck!

PC SETUP: | i5-4440 3.1 GHz | MSI Z97s Krait | EVGA GTX 970 | G.Skill Value 8GB | WDC Blue 500GB | NZXT S340

MOBILE SETUP: | Apple iPhone 6 | iOS 10b4 | Apple Watch Stainless Steel w/ Black Sport Band | WatchOS 3b4

Steam: chargerjake | Origin: chargerjake