What to do after you built your PC

Lazlex

Lets go back before using ninite. So I just build my PC plugging it in for the first time (BTW my friend had windows ultimate on a flash drive so I don't have to buy it) I plug the flash drive into the computer. Can I use it and download my games and stuff or is there more stuff to do? (someone said about putting it on your ssd, I do have a ssd but how do I put it there from the flash drive to make it boot up faster?) So explain like your talking to a 5 year old. I don't know much about computers except building them. Explain from after putting your final part in to being ready to download steam and play.

Is the actual OS on a USB drive or the install

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

step 1. plug things in

step 2. don't plug in other hard drives if you have an ssd if you don't know how to differentiate drives in installer

step 3. install windows to said SSD

step 4. let windows install

step 5. turn off machine

step 6. plug in other hard drive/s

step 7. turn on pc

step 8. install drivers

step 9. install software (steam/chrome/firefox/skype/etc)

step 10. profit

install everything then cry over how much money you have spent

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

people come to the forums as if they couldnt have solved their problem by looking up a tutorial that has been posted by 100 different people on youtube :/ sorry to come across harsh but...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I stopped reading at this

i know, why do people not buy window? i know that it's expensive, but a lot of work went into developing it and pirated copies don't have Microsoft support

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

i know, why do people not buy window? i know that it's expensive, but a lot of work went into developing it and pirated copies don't have Microsoft support

I'll admit, I'm bad for this. Not pirating but I purchased a single disk and used it to install windows on all of my machines skipping the authorization step becasue I don't really care about the features that they take away after 30 days...yeah, I miss having a wallpaper but that's about it.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I'll admit, I'm bad for this. Not pirating but I purchased a single disk and used it to install windows on all of my machines skipping the authorization step becasue I don't really care about the features that they take away after 30 days...yeah, I miss having a wallpaper but that's about it.

Don't you forgo windows updates if you do that?

Mod Edit: Piracy removal tool! Bads.

Edited by Dim
WinWat remover

Cpu: Intel i7-5930k Mobo: Asus Rampage V Extreme Ram: G.skill Ripjaws 4 4x4gb 2666mhz Gpu: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 
PSU: Evga Supernova G2 850W Storage: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512gb Case: Phanteks P400S CPUcooler: Corsair H110 OS: Win 8.1

Don't you forgo windows updates if you do that?

Automatic updates, I can still install the updates myself.

Mod Edit: Piracy removal tool! Bads.

I'm sure I've used this before and it only ended up restarting the 30 trial bit.