Just got my 1st flying mount in WoW !

I/O

Hey guy's it's been awhile since I last played WoW but I have a level 65 Ret/Pally and I just bought my first flying mount WOOT ! First time I ever seen SW from above. Oh ya I hail from SW so you best respect ! LOL

cool

HOW DO YOU HAVE 1.8K posts and NO profile picture?!?!?!?!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I thought it was gonna be a rant about ESO

I went back onto the WoW. It's just to good of a game ...

Level 65 and just got a flying mount? Wot? How long did it take you to get 65 btw. My fastest playtime 1-90 is 4 days without triple XP.

EDIT: Gameplay time I mean btw not 4 days straight :P

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Level 65 and just got a flying mount? Wot? How long did it take you to get 65 btw. My fastest playtime 1-90 is 4 days without triple XP.

EDIT: Gameplay time I mean btw not 4 days straight :P

I have been playing this toon for a bit over 13 days total. I turned down all hand outs and did not have any help from guild or friends ... In other words I grinded hard and long and actually played the game and earned all my levels LOL. I actually just got the toon back as it was locked because my account was under investigation because it was hacked. LOL

you got your first flying mount about 2 months before flying is useless in the first part of WOD although congrats!

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

you got your first flying mount about 2 months before flying is useless in the first part of WOD although congrats!

Hey I have been out of the loop for a long time in WoW. ... What do you mean a flying mount is useless now ?

Hey I have been out of the loop for a long time in WoW. ... What do you mean a flying mount is useless now ?

in WoD areas (the new xpac) you can't fly it's all ground mounts, however you can still mount up on the flying mounts just not actually fly

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

in WoD areas (the new xpac) you can't fly it's all ground mounts, however you can still mount up on the flying mounts just not actually fly

It's useful for a level 65, he hasn't even gotten to pandaria yet.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

100% useful even when WoD comes out

Hows Pandaria look ? Can I get there now ?

100% useful even when WoD comes out

Still need Cold weather flying and etc. I just dropped massive coin for the flying mount. Hows the economy doing these days so I can Grind my way to financial bliss in WoW LOL

Nice! I was really excited when I got my first flying mount as well! I got addicted to them kind of and now I have the Blue, Green, and Iron proto-drakes and I have Aeonaxx.

Sean Connery salutes you.

lI4l3qP.jpg?1

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

snip

Well I can tell you that Ret Paladin is in a pretty good place in Warlords of Draenor. Hopefully it stays this way, but it is very competitive in pve and pvp atm. Feral druid is better but feral is better than everything atm and needs toned down. Prob going to play my Rogue and Ret/Prot in WoD. Ret paladin has basically remained the same so if you are comfortable with the current playstyle you will feel right at home. Inquisition is gone but not much else. Seraphim seems to be the best 100 talent for arena imo. The burst is pretty insane. Seraphim and Final Verdict are both good for BG's. PvE all the choices are good with final verdict being pretty damn fun. The aoe and procs with divine storm are a blast. Don't be discouraged if Ret feels a little weak when 6.0 hits. The 100 talents make it work. If Ret hits live in current form though it should be in the best shape it has been in, in a long time once you hit 100. :) 

U07KbAP.jpg?1

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Well I can tell you that Ret Paladin is in a pretty good place in Warlords of Draenor. Hopefully it stays this way, but it is very competitive in pve and pvp atm. Feral druid is better but feral is better than everything atm and needs toned down. Prob going to play my Rogue and Ret/Prot in WoD. Ret paladin has basically remained the same so if you are comfortable with the current playstyle you will feel right at home. Inquisition is gone but not much else. Seraphim seems to be the best 100 talent for arena imo. The burst is pretty insane. Seraphim and Final Verdict are both good for BG's. PvE all the choices are good with final verdict being pretty damn fun. The aoe and procs with divine storm are a blast. Don't be discouraged if Ret feels a little weak when 6.0 hits. The 100 talents make it work. If Ret hits live in current form though it should be in the best shape it has been in, in a long time once you hit 100. :)

Ya I will see how it goes ... I am super rusty so I need to relearn allot all over again. Look at my Gear I had this shit way before Swifty did LOL.