"D" drive dead/undetected?

Barracuda&i

So i cannot figure this out. For awhile now my pc has been riddled with malware, viruses ad coupon ect. Yesterday I couldnt detect the my "D" drive. (witch is actually 2 1TB HDD in raid 0.) The only thing I can detect anywear including bios is my SSD (bootdrive) and my cd drive. I reinsalled windows since it had to be done anyways, and now im here. I would even format them if i could see them. please help.

Is this D: drive that you speak of a partition shared with another drive or a physical drive of it's own?

go to the start menu > right click "computer" and click manage, in the new window in the left side pane click disk management, can you see the drive there?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Well one of them might have failed. Try taking both out and individually try them in another machine

go to the start menu > right click "computer" and click manage, in the new window in the left side pane click disk management, can you see the drive there

i cannot see them there.

Is this D: drive that you speak of a partition shared with another drive or a physical drive of it's own

its two HDD in raid 0

Well one of them might have failed. Try taking both out and individually try them in another machine

my only other machine is an Ubuntu labtop, would it work with an usb adapter?

i cannot see them there.

did you disable raid in the bios?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Your probably have but see if they are still plugged in...

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

did you disable raid in the bios?

i dont think so, i cannot even remember how i set it up the first time.

Your probably have but see if they are still plugged in...

i even unplugged them and plugged them back in lol

i dont think so, i cannot even remember how i set it up the first time.

you might actually just want to take the drives of the raid array in the bios, then see if they register. Alternatively if you do have a SATA to USB housing it should work.

Check in your BIOS to see if RAID is activated.

RAID 0 can be a pain in the butt.

Check in your BIOS to see if RAID is activated.

RAID 0 can be a pain in the butt.

i havent dont this in awhile, but i dont see anything in the regular bios. and pressing ctrl+i isnt bringing up the raid settings so im stuck agian

What @WinNut said, and try shutting down, unplugging, rebooting, then plugging it back in

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

i havent dont this in awhile, but i dont see anything in the regular bios. and pressing ctrl+i isnt bringing up the raid settings so im stuck agian

Reset your CMOS. There should be a button on your motherboard, just hold that in for a few seconds and turn your computer back on.

Reset your CMOS. There should be a button on your motherboard, just hold that in for a few seconds and turn your computer back on

no luck

>cmd.exe in admin mode

>diskpart

>list disk

disk 0 online

thats my boot drive