No, it's not. You're a conservative so obviously you like to exempt yourself from reason after falsely equating your statements with mine. The fact that this is even a thing is only because of the massive volumes that they sell devices in.

Design flaw my ass.

Ad hominem much? (Not to mention the Christian Sheep stereotype) I actually haven't really looked into which side of the political spectrum I fit into. For example, I'm a Christian, so that's one for conservatism, but unlike my grandparents I don't think Obama is practically Satan, and think that while he's definitely made some mistakes he's also made some good desicions too. So that's one for liberalism. From the literal definitions of the words, I fit in the middle: I'm an early adopter in areas like smartwatches (or would be if the Moto 360 had a tad higher resolution display and a Snapdragon 400), but I like traditions too (I've gone out for breakfast with my dad every Saturday for the past 11 years, except when physically unable to go. I'd hate to lose that).

Actually, it doesn't pertain to me, as I know the information you gave me about the scale of Apple's device distribution (I can't imagine what 10,000,000 iPhones would look like in one place), and I know nobody else really does that. Of course there's going to be lemons. If anything, this reinforces my point that flagship smartphones shouldn't bend this easily, as OEMs like LG, Motorola and HTC ship less units, and as such should care more about making a good impression on the consumer with the units they ship. OEMs should spend more in R&D, trying to make these devices thinner and lighter but also more durable.

Please, someone ship a graphene phone. PLEASE. It'd be my new profile pic. :P

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

Holy crap, this is a review thread and you guys are turning it into a pissing contest. Have some shame. 

@Whaler_99 would you mind doing some house cleaning. This isn't some off topic nonsense, the premise of this thread is beyond acceptable, and yet we still have this. 

Phones are phones. If you freaking like it then like it.

There are certain things to make fun of like the GS4 with it's bloatware. (Example! Original_Promise!) 

Though people make fun of the iPhone 6s issues because the dumb shits that will buy this phone because it's Apple will also put it in the microwave. 

And the same people who buy Apple because it's Apple are the ones who say "The human eye cannot see..." (Colors, Pixels, Frames... ect.)

I just find the iPhone 6s design revolting and camera reviews are boring now because they are all Sony IMX series Exmor R sensors. (And the sames ones I might add)

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I just find the iPhone 6s design revolting and camera reviews are boring now because they are all Sony IMX series Exmor R sensors. (And the sames ones I might add)

Does not mean they all perform the same....how are they the same sensors, when they run at different resolutions, and how are they the same lenses, when they use different fixed apertures

Also digital processing makes a massive difference too

There is still a massively measurable performance delta between the phones camera performance, and its important to some people

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Does not mean they all perform the same....how are they the same sensors, when they run at different resolutions, and how are they the same lenses, when they use different fixed apertures

There is still a massively measurable performance delta between the phones camera performance, and its important to some people

But most end with "Wow, thats a great camera"

For the same sensors part. The iPhone have used the same Sony Exmor R sensor since the 8MP 4S. 

And the 13MP is in the LG and the Samsung Galaxy S5.

I was not trying to make a point, or erase variables.   

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

But most end with "Wow, thats a great camera"

For the same sensors part. The iPhone have used the same Sony Exmor R sensor since the 8MP 4S. 

And the 13MP is in the LG and the Samsung Galaxy S5.

I was not trying to make a point, or erase variables.   

I agree with you there, but there are still massive improvements, such as stabilisation, 240fps slow motion etc etc (on the iPhone 6/6+) etc 

Its inevitable that smartphone reviews get more and more boring, "oh look another iPhone" "oh look another galaxy" "this phone runs android like all the rest" but its the small things that add up to the overall user experience

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'm actually really disappointed and Apple's HDR processing. Doesn't seem to do anything really. I'll be posting a bunch of pictures and some more written review points as soon as I finished a couple of sponsored videos.

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

I'm actually really disappointed and Apple's HDR processing. Doesn't seem to do anything really. I'll be posting a bunch of pictures and some more written review points as soon as I finished a couple of sponsored videos.

Hmm, if you say so, I am very impressed with the camera, and DXO mark seemed extremely impressed with its performance

I have a few HDR photos from my recent holiday that definitely benefited from it, keeping my highlight and shadow detail intact