civ 5 chichen itza or machu picchu

themaniac

Just remember that if you restart with barbs that 2 archers can usually keep your city itself safe but often the barb will be able to grab a set or workers and run off with them before the archer can finish killing the mob, and the workers will run off toward the barb camp.

ok and should i also have a warrior too with the archers

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

ok and should i also have a warrior too with the archers

It is not a bad Idea seeing as you will have time to make 1 warrior before you'll be able to start on archers.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

It is not a bad Idea seeing as you will have time to make 1 warrior before you'll be able to start on archers.

and i'm pretty sure you start with a warrior

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I think it's 1 scout 1 war and one setteler

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

ok

Spoiler

heres an update i managed to liberate two of the three cities that the dutch lost including there capital and now the war against the ottomans is over

Spoiler

Only the dead have seen the end of war.

but congrats.  did the ottomans loose and significant territory compared to how they began?

Only the dead have seen the end of war.

but congrats.  did the ottomans loose and significant territory compared to how they began?

they lost two cities to japan and the two i liberated so they lost 4 cities and have 6 cities left but they are bankrupt so thats good but everyone wants me to go to war with the inca but i don't they did nothing against me the only reason i went to war with japan against the ottomans was because the dutch had a trade caravan going to cologne from there capital and the the ottomans plundered it so thats why

Spoiler

Just decline to act. do you have the base game or do you have the expansions (most importantly Brave New World) if you have brave new world you can send spys out too see if anyone is planning an attack on you.

Just decline to act. do you have the base game or do you have the expansions (most importantly Brave New World) if you have brave new world you can send spys out too see if anyone is planning an attack on you.

i have all of the expansions i think there are only two right if not then i have gods and kings and brave new world and i have my spy as a diplomat in spain i trust spain as far as i can throw them which is barely anything

edit just met rome

Spoiler

do you want me to keep giving you updates cause i can if you want right now the inca ar at war with everyone on africa europe and asia except me and they haven't lost any land yet they only gained land do to them building a new city i also built two more cities one for like 5 or 6 silver mines and the other for 4 or 5 cotton

Spoiler

sure I need something too do at work.

i'm getting ready to go to war against the dutch with japan i think and do you know if you take a warmongering penalty if i take a city in a peace deal

Spoiler

civ 5 crashed and i lost my save in the middle of the game >:c

Spoiler

Is there a lot of mulitplayer? I am thinking about starting a CIV game. I have never played one before and it looks like I would really enjoy it. Is it a RTS?

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

Is there a lot of mulitplayer? I am thinking about starting a CIV game. I have never played one before and it looks like I would really enjoy it. Is it a RTS?

there is a lot a multiplayer and rts i haven't played any multiplayer game yet and i'm no pro so you should go here http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/58-looking-for-group/ and ask if anyone wants to play with you make sure you put the country you live in and time your able to play at in the post so people know if they are able to play with you and you should see about getting someone who is atleast adept in the art of civ 5 to help you with civ 5

Spoiler

Be warned a good game of civ can take between 5-12+ hours and towards the end any cpu players or city states will take an age to make their turns.

Be warned a good game of civ can take between 5-12+ hours and towards the end any cpu players or city states will take an age to make their turns.

record was 24 for hours on epic speed on a lan game with 12 people ;DDD

record was 24 for hours on epic speed on a lan game with 12 people ;DDD

how long did you last was it 24 hours and how long did the game last

Spoiler

how long did you last was it 24 hours and how long did the game last

the game last 24 hours, i finished second.

the game last 24 hours, i finished second.

what were the victory types

Spoiler

I couldn't handle a long Civ match at a lan... I would strangle someone.

I couldn't handle a long Civ match at a lan... I would strangle someone.

i would like to see that  :P jk

Spoiler

what were the victory types

Last one awake :P