Hey Guys,

I know I've been bothering the forum a lot lately, I'm just trying to figure out which fans to order. 

I have an enthoo pro with two ACX graphics cards and a Corsair H60 liquid cooler.  I am looking for:

3 top output 140mm fans

2 front intake 140mm fans

I also have a bottom drive cage that partially blocks the bottom fan. 

So what fans should I get.  My budget is a max of $20 per fan, and I am now looking at Noctua P14, F14, and A14 which are all near $20.  I have a motherboard with fanxpert and a fan hub that came with the case.  I have been looking at PWM fans just for the added controllability but I'm not sure if I need them. 

So which fans should I get???

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Noctua fans.
And you can control 3 pin fans too BTW.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Which specific model of the A-14?  Sorry, forgot to quote the first time!

Noctua NF-A14 for everything

Noctua NF-A14 PWM if you use the mobo fan headers, otherwise the other one, the brown ones, if the new black ones are called the same, the industrial are quite loud even on low speeds

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

the shape of the A15 are annoying. got 2 and they dont really fit anything, strange combo between 140 and 120mm holes... A14 does not have this issue

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race