closest alternative to bequiet dark rock pro 3

deadaccount69

what is the closest to a dark rock pro 3 that i can get here in south africa? i want the most silent cooler i can get for a 4690k(possibly with mild oc). i could get the dark rock pro 3 but it would cost me ZAR3000(usd $300) because of stupid shipping rates. i could get almost three h80i coolers for that price(this is going into a bitfenix prodigy m so h100i is not an option because i want to leave sli as an option. the store i am buying from is http://www.comx-computers.co.za/ so make sure it is on there. they mostly sell cooler master and zalman stuff.

The black model of the Phanteks TC14PE.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

NHD-15 is pretty much exactly the same performance wise, Cryorigs two higher end coolers are pretty close...

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Bruh @Norman_the_Owl

Stealing mi stuf m9

I wore it better

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

i considered the v8 and/or v8 gts but they do not perform that well and are pretty loud. also, imo they are not very good looking.

Noctua U14S, it's silent, performs amazing and has the traditional Noctua quality.

If you can't get Phanteks, Noctua is your only alternative. Everything else is orders of magnitudes louder or worse performing, at which point you'll have to choose between noise or performance.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.