Corsair Air Series Quiet Edition in a Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Jerombolo

Should I use Corsair's AS Quiet Editions in this case? Two SPs at the front where the harddrive bay is, 1 AF at the back and 1 on top next to the Dual 120mm or 140mm radiator? Depends on which one I'll pick up, either the Corsair H100i or H110, which one do you recommend? And should I replace the fans on the H110 to SPs if I'll pick this one up because as it seems on the picture they have AFs on it.

If you can live with the noise, go with Corsair stuff. :D 2x140 SPs front; 1 AF back sounds solid.  I'd recommend the H100i, because the selection of high static pressure fans is bigger in the 120mm segment. That being said, the stock H100i fans run fast and are loud but perform well. If you want to replace them with slower fand, SP120mm would be just fine. I wouldn't put and additional fand next to the H100i, since you already have negative air pressure with this setup. But the airflow should be good.

who cares...

Thanks, so Quiet Editions are still (too) loud? Are the fans included with the H100i Quiet or Performance fans? And should I make it that I push air through the radiator or pull it away from it?

The stock fans are better

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."