Any ideas on how to get play apps without installing google play?

So here is my situation. I'm trying to get as much away from google as possible, both for the privacy issues, and the huge battery drain google apps has on my phone. I've tried uninstalling everything uneccasary google stuff from my rooted phone. Unfortunately that has a tendency to fuck up your phone quite a bit. So in a last desperation attempt at  doing this, I installed cyanogenmod, which I quite like, only to find out that even if I install the google play apk, the bloody thing will not run unless I install a bunch of other stuff from google, which was what I was trying to avoid in the first place! 

I need a bunch of apps from the play store, my entire phone setup depends on it, including backup utilities. I'm not above downloading the apps to my pc then install them on my android from time to time, to keep the apps up to date. Basicly I'm willing to do anything to get play apps without installing all the google stuff.

Any ideas on how to do this?

CPU: i7 4790K, GPU: Sli Gtx 980, MB: Msi Gaming 5 z97, Ram: 8 Gig HyperX Fury, PSU: Corsair RM 750, Cooling: Corsair H100i

Yeah... this is not possible.... download greenify to help with the battery issue as well as juice defender... 

I have greenify, the problem is that many of the google apps keep waking themselves.

I got to thinking, would it not be possible to install an android emulator on my pc, download the apks, then install them to my android via adb?

CPU: i7 4790K, GPU: Sli Gtx 980, MB: Msi Gaming 5 z97, Ram: 8 Gig HyperX Fury, PSU: Corsair RM 750, Cooling: Corsair H100i

I found this site.. Don't know if this is what you are looking for. Either way it's still a hassle when you need updates.. 

As I said, I do not really care about the extra work  :P Could you link the site, so I could  check it out?

http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ tell me how it works.

The link was nice, but for me to keep all my apps up to date, it would be very cumbersome. I found a different solution however! I downloaded bluestacks, an android emulator, and use that to download the apks to my pc, and after that I install them on my android using adb. Seems to work really well actually! Thank you for your help  :)