Cheap reliable Video cameras

So I know nothing about cameras and stuff and I'm a little interested on capturing videos and pictures. any specific models you guys can recommend thats bang for the buck? 

the video camera doesn't have to be super fancy. 720p video capture should do or less as long as it's reliable. and I prefer the ones that you can strap around your wrist type

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

So I know nothing about cameras and stuff and I'm a little interested on capturing videos and pictures. any specific models you guys can recommend thats bang for the buck? 

the video camera doesn't have to be super fancy. 720p video capture should do or less as long as it's reliable. and I prefer the ones that you can strap around your wrist type

How much are you looking to spend?

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

around 150 dollars max 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

Most smartphones have good enough video recording capabilities 

around 150 dollars max 

wait a bit and then get the "gopro 4 hero" is a bit lower then that i think, good known company, sturdy case, pretty small, comes with accesoires to attach it to surfaces.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

wait a bit and then get the "gopro 4 hero" is a bit lower then that i think, good known company, sturdy case, pretty small, comes with accesoires to attach it to surfaces.

I won't be at the 150 mark for atleast another 2-3 years after it comes out, and even then I doubt it will be easy to find used.

At $150 you are pretty much stuck with compact cameras or superzooms. and to answer wrist strap, dslrs never come with them, that is something you buy yourself, unless the person who selling the camera second hand adds it in.

Thanks for the fast replies guys Might try and look for some compact cameras 

I won't be at the 150 mark for atleast another 2-3 years after it comes out, and even then I doubt it will be easy to find used.

the version i'm talking about appears to be called "gopro hero" no add-on name like white, silver, black etc.

in europe it will be €124,99 and should be released this month if i'm not mistaken.

link to product:

http://shop.gopro.com/EMEA/cameras/hero/CHDHA-301-EU.html

May the light have your back and your ISO low.