What is the value of my PC?

I am just curious, would like to know, build is in signature.

Also with 3 monitors. 1 IPS display Dell Ultrasharp, 24 inch 1920x1200. 24 inch Benq display 144 hz 1080P and a 60hz 1080p standard Samsung monitor.

In euro.

$800 without monitors.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

Oh... Okay, a little less than I thought.

Oh... Okay, a little less than I thought.

find out how much it would be new, then do 70% of that

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

find out how much it would be new, then do 70% of that

CPU was 210, Mobo 110, PSU 60, RAM 50, HDD 50, SSD 120, GPU 360, case 70, cooler 35.

CPU was 210, Mobo 110, PSU 60, RAM 50, HDD 50, SSD 120, GPU 360, case 70, cooler 35.

thats cca 1100€ so sell it for 800ish

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

$1065 80% of that is around $800, I was spot on then.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

Thinking of selling it and just buying surface Pro 3.

I really want that thing.

Thinking of selling it and just buying surface Pro 3.

I really want that thing.

You would sell your PC for a shitty tablet?, wow.

You would sell your PC for a shitty tablet?, wow.

It's not shitty and half a tablet.

It's full Windows in a laptop/tablet form.

It's damn good, not shitty at all.

It's not shity and half a tablet.

Try playing decent PC games on that shitty tablet.

I'd say 900 and say it runs all the games on max

It's not shity and half a tablet.

Still shitty. I'd say you'll regred selling your pc.

. You are shitty.

I would have to give up on gaming.

I'd say 900 and say it runs all the games on max

Still shitty. I'd say you'll regred selling your pc.

It's a good device, overpriced but not even close to shitty, it's good. You seem like an MS hater or Linus fanboy because he didn't like it. It's truly great

Why even sell it man, it's still a pretty good system

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

. You are shitty.

I would have to give up on gaming.

Whatever floats your boat, and no need to insult me.

Whatever floats your boat, and no need to insult me.

There is no justification because it has a decently powerful CPU in ultra book format and great build quality with full windows, what is there to hate unless you hate small screens and/or Windows.

Not saying I will do it but thinking about it.

There is no justification because it has a decently powerful CPU in ultra book format and great build quality with u windows, what is there to hate unless you hate small screens and/or Windows.

Not saying I will do it but thinking about it.

What is there to hate?, it's not as practical as a laptop/desktop, it's overpriced, it runs a shitty OS that's bad and frustrating to navigate, you have to spend an extra $130 on a low quality keyboard for it.

What a waste of money, if you have money to throw away then sure buy it, but you would sell your PC for that thing??

not everyone needs a PC for gaming you know...

What is there to hate?, it's not as practical as a laptop/desktop, it's overpriced, it runs a shitty OS that's bad and frustrating to navigate, you have to spend an extra $130 on a low quality keyboard for it.

What a waste of money, if you have money to throw away then sure buy it, but you would sell your PC for that thing??

How is it bad and shitty, you run the same OS on a PC plus you have a touchscreen here so the metro UI is actually useful.

The keyboard is not bad at all, I tried it for a week and it's quite decent.

Even so, you can plug another keyboard in if you want, it has ports, same for mice or other USB devices.

Bluetooth keyboard even.

You sacrifice power for portability, that is the main point.

I would have to give up gaming, but not completely then even if that. WoW ran fine on the Pro 1(but to again WoW doesn't require much)

So portability for power, how do you not get this.

Windows is nice btw, it's not your opinion but it is for many others.

not everyone needs a PC for gaming you know...

If you enjoy gaming then yes you do, it's simply the best and cheapest way to game.

If you enjoy gaming then yes you do, it's simply the best

and cheapest way to game.

No, he means that not Everybody needs one for gaming, could need it for other things.

How is it bad and shitty, you run the same OS on a PC plus you have a touchscreen here so the metro UI is actually useful.

The keyboard is not bad at all, I tried it for a week and it's quite decent.

Even so, you can plug another keyboard in if you want, it has ports, same for mice or other USB devices.

Bluetooth keyboard even.

You sacrifice power for portability, that is the main point.

No I don't run the same OS on my PC, and a laptop is just as portable and way more practical.