Temporary BeQuiet Fans, later on Corsair AF120 PerformanceEdition White

LG DVD Burner arrived

Kingston HyperX Fury 120Gb SSD

WD Black 1TB arrived

Temporary BeQuiet ShadowRockSlim, later on Corsair H100i

Pink sleeved Extendercables Trying to find some

Placeholder Picture

MiniR2-01b.jpg

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Okay...

Why do you have an itx board in a mid-tower that can fit matx?

Your avatar is disturbing but I agree with your question. Unless your getting a really good deal on that MOBO I would wonder why as well? 

Because I already have the board :P

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Your avatar is disturbing but I agree with your question. Unless your getting a really good deal on that MOBO I would wonder why as well? 

I was thinking it might be for modding a huge res or something in the extra space between mobo and psu. 

Please tell me there's an intentional reason for spelling the Arc as Ark.

Also, quote button exists.

Can't you idiots meet elsewhere? Most I see till here is spam. Pathetic.

Or curiousity, you are doing odd things after all.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

This is "Build Logs" so clearly you don't want our opinion on the build. And since there are no pictures and no text describing the process yet, what do you want us to talk about?

On a side note: Please don't do Comic Sans. Everything in Comic Sans just can't be taken seriously. 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Unfortunately there are a lot of people on here who can't resist nitpicking everything they see. Just ignore them bud.

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

Oooooo... who shat in your cereal? 

If you don't want comments then don't post your build. I'm much too polite to call you a dumb ass...   ;)

It's a very pretty build. 

Good luck with it. 

Just asking will you be keeping the Prodigy casing for another build?

Since this is a complete new build, any intention of buying and installing the full close loop cooling for this system?

Do post pictures when the case arrives and you begin the rebuild.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I sincerely apologise for my "nitpicking" c3p0... I forgot that the internet is a place for all of gods creatures too display their creations free from wanton criticism by louts like myself. I genuinely didn't see the section of the forum that you had posted in until moments ago. 

It is a lovely build log, worthy of the highest praise. 

Please accept my most humble apology. 

Unfortunately there are a lot of people on here who can't resist nitpicking everything they see. Just ignore them bud.

this.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the build :)

And good luck finding those extended cables.

Nice looking build. I got an Arc Midi R2 for my recent build and I absolutely love it (will be posting a build log with pics soon). Would love to see pics of yours.

Also, I don't know of anyone who makes pink extension cables but NZXT does make some in a few different colors. I think Silverstone makes some too, not sure who else.

Edit: If you're willing and able to do the work yourself (and it is a lot of work), FrozenCPU has this kit which is listed as red but looks pink in the pics. It's also quite expensive.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i5 4690K | G.Skill Ripjaw 4 GB (desperately needs upgrade) | MSI Radeon R9 290 | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB SSD | Seagate Constellation 1 TB HDD (also needs upgrade) | NZXT Kraken X61 for CPU | NZXT Kraken X61 + G10 for GPU | Corsair M45 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | ASUS Xonar DSX | Denon AD-H2000