iPhone 6 plus help

shadowr1ku

Okay so the internet is (in my eyes) have been divided between the whole bendgate thing and others saying that it takes greater force, etc.

All I wanted to know if it's worth getting the 6 plus, and did Apple suffer with the new generation of iPhone 6's that it's not worth getting?

Thanks guys

The iPhone 6 plus is HUGE, regardless of bendgate blah blah blah I would consider going Android or a regular iPhone 6. iOS on a 5.5" display isn't as great imo, you'll get sick of reaching to the top left corner to press the back button.

Just don't be an idiot and nothing will happen to it. They're fine. Only a handful of phones were bent, out of millions sold. Those are excellent numbers.

Just don't be an idiot and nothing will happen to it. They're fine. Only a handful of phones were bent, out of millions sold. Those are excellent numbers.

Pretty much all of them can bend.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I have the iPhone 6 4.7 ant it is what you would expect from it. It doesn't bend hahah and the screen size fit well in my hands.

It looks like a great phone but at the price it's kinda hard to choose that over the G3 or any other flagship phone

Pretty much all of them can bend.

Everything can bend with enough force, that's not an answer.

Okay so the internet is (in my eyes) have been divided between the whole bendgate thing and others saying that it takes greater force, etc.

All I wanted to know if it's worth getting the 6 plus, and did Apple suffer with the new generation of iPhone 6's that it's not worth getting?

Thanks guys

If you like iOS and like the design of the i6+ then I'd say go for it. The recent updates have been glitchy, but I'm sure Apple will iron those out. I'm not sure how easy the iPhone bends with real world usage, but if you get a case it shouldn't be an issue(it would fix the protruding camera also).

go for it. There are 9 Iphone 6 that bend out of millions. And all smartphone can bend:

Firs number isthe deformation point and the second the screen spliting point

HTC One (M8)                        31,7 Kg             40,8 Kg

Apple iPhone 6                      31,7 Kg             45,3 Kg

Apple iPhone 6 Plus              40,8 Kg             49,9 Kg

Apple iPhone 5S                    59 Kg                68 Kg

Samsung Galaxy Note 3       68 Kg                 68 Kg

LG G3                                      59 Kg                  59 Kg

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I am probably going to buy an iPhone 6 Plus, I doubt that it will bend, as it has only really happened to a handful of phones.

-

Regardless of bendgate, the iphones offer (as they always have) some of the worst value on the market. Get an LG G2, it's half the price and does pretty much everything just as well if not better, it also has an sd card slot, a removable battery, a 1080p screen and android gives you a LOT more freedom. What's the point of having more power if you can't use it because of software restrictions ^^?

If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I'll be glad to save you a ton of money ;)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The iPhone 6 plus is HUGE, regardless of bendgate blah blah blah I would consider going Android or a regular iPhone 6. iOS on a 5.5" display isn't as great imo, you'll get sick of reaching to the top left corner to press the back button.

My hands are a bit larger than average, and I held the 6+ and that hasn't been a problem for me @jezza39

That's what I thought so to, but a lot of people says Apple lies and will go up as days go by @AlwaysFSX

It looks like a great phone but at the price it's kinda hard to choose that over the G3 or any other flagship phone

I'm giving iOS a try this time around :P I haven't looked into the G3 however. @zapsyou

If you like iOS and like the design of the i6+ then I'd say go for it. The recent updates have been glitchy, but I'm sure Apple will iron those out. I'm not sure how easy the iPhone bends with real world usage, but if you get a case it shouldn't be an issue(it would fix the protruding camera also).

That is what I was thinking, even if the phone is thin I always get a case, rather be protected. @QueenDemetria

go for it. There are 9 Iphone 6 that bend out of millions. And all smartphone can bend:

Firs number isthe deformation point and the second the screen spliting point

HTC One (M8) 31,7 Kg 40,8 Kg

Apple iPhone 6 31,7 Kg 45,3 Kg

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 40,8 Kg 49,9 Kg

Apple iPhone 5S 59 Kg 68 Kg

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 68 Kg 68 Kg

LG G3 59 Kg 59 Kg

I have seen those reports, but like it seems like people still disregard it and says it's completely different on day-to-day uses @Lavachyste

I am probably going to buy an iPhone 6 Plus, I doubt that it will bend, as it has only really happened to a handful of phones.

I hope you have good luck man, let me know how it goes? @mdnorman38

Regardless of bendgate, the iphones offer (as they always have) some of the worst value on the market. Get an LG G2, it's half the price and does pretty much everything just as well if not better, it also has an sd card slot, a removable battery, a 1080p screen and android gives you a LOT more freedom. What's the point of having more power if you can't use it because of software restrictions ^^?

If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I'll be glad to save you a ton of money ;)

Well I am upgrading so I'm not buying the phone outright, and I had an android device but I'm not a fan of the operating system:P not saying it's bad at all, I just don't take full advantage of the openness :P but thank you for the advice! @Sauron

Well I am upgrading so I'm not buying the phone outright, and I had an android device but I'm not a fan of the operating system:P not saying it's bad at all, I just don't take full advantage of the openness :P but thank you for the advice! @Sauron

Even if you don't take full advantage of it, it's half the price  ^_^ there are great ports of pc games (such as doom 3 and quake 2) for android, whereas none of that exists for iphone, that's thanks to the openness even if you personallydon'thave to do anything special. On the other hand you might not be interested in mobile gaming, however at that point one has to wonder why you'd spend more than 200$ on your phone... there are excellent options at that price if you don't do anything intensive with it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I would take a good hard look at the LG G3 if android is an option. Same screen size, higher resolution, yet MUCH smaller phone overall and MUCH cheaper.