What Do You Guys Think Of My Build?

EarthboundHero

So this here is my build currently. I do plan to upgrade somethings, that's here. I want to use my RAM, CPU, mobo, SSD, and HDD in another build for my living room, hence the new RAM, mobo and CPU. I know they're pretty much the same but I that's about all I can afford. Anyways tell me what you guys think. If you wanna know why I chose something ask. Thanks. 

(Is this the right place for this?)

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Sorry i misread your original post.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

I'm sure someone will come along and link a much better build but i can already tell you that buying the A10-7850K at $174 if you're going to be using a R9 280 is quite silly.

Guessing he bought the APU first.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Guessing he bought the APU first.

Yeah, I ordered the GPU today. I built this in around March. The current mobo I have isn't the best for OC, and it's like 1 inch shorter than full ATX which is annoying because it doesn't reach to the grommets all the way and has some flex near the edge. Plus I want a more red and black color scheme.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

At that price point I would suggest jumping on the anniversary pentium sled.

What mobo would you suggest for that?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

get an i5 4690k and a cheap z97 mobo with stock cooler and upgrade later to an aftermarket cooler

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

get an i5 4690k and a cheap z97 mobo with stock cooler and upgrade later to an aftermarket cooler

Upgrading the mobo and CPU is the last thing I'm going to do. I'll have the Kraken before that.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Looking at his upgrade plan it would be over budget quite a bit. But if OP is ready to save up some more, get an i5.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Looking at his upgrade plan it would be over budget quite a bit. But if OP is ready to save up some more, get an i5.

only 20 bucks

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

only 20 bucks

Okay then, I wont argue with facts. Only if PC parts would as cheap here.

And links or it is not possible. But the i5 4690k is 239 in newegg.

MSI Z97 PC MATE and Pentium is what I'd suggest.

The only thing is that the 860K is a quad core and will probably out perform the Pentium. Am I right?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

You're mostly wasting money side-grading here. The only thing that others haven't mentioned though is that Logitech audio stuff sucks. Get a Kingston HyperX Cloud headset instead. 

The only thing is that the 860K is a quad core and will probably out perform the Pentium. Am I right?

That depends on if you're running a lot of multi-threaded programs which most games are not and the pentium cores are a lot faster. 

You're mostly wasting money side-grading here. The only thing that others haven't mentioned though is that Logitech audio stuff sucks. Get a Kingston HyperX Cloud headset instead. 

I want a wireless headset. And I'm not really trying to upgrade. I'm more or less building another PC with my current parts, and getting other parts to replace the ones I'm using in my other build.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

I want a wireless headset. And I'm not really trying to upgrade. I'm more or less building another PC with my current parts, and getting other parts to replace the ones I'm using in my other build.

I would suggest getting the Pentium then. The cores are blazing fast when overclocked.

And for wireless headset, it is fine.

I would suggest getting the Pentium then. The cores are blazing fast when overclocked.

And for wireless headset, it is fine.

Alright, I'll go with that then. Thanks.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

I want a wireless headset. 

Well if you're willing to pay the premium for it then that's fine. But that logitech has worse sound quality than a $30 Superlux headphone. 

Well if you're willing to pay the premium for it then that's fine. But that logitech has worse sound quality than a $30 Superlux headphone. 

Do you have any wireless recommendations?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

interesting build, never seen cpu cooler and mobo more expensive than cpu itself.

just out of curosity,why exactly are u buying that kraken??

and pcpartpicker shows power consumption as 203 watts ,why do u need 750w? and 16gb ram?

interesting build, never seen cpu cooler and mobo more expensive than cpu itself.

just out of curosity,why exactly are u buying that kraken??

The mobo is cheaper. I want the Kraken because I hate having empty fan slots, so I figured I'd get a 280MM radiator to fill them up.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler